Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Klitschko-Haye in doubt yet again, Press conferences cancelled....

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,628 ✭✭✭themandan6611

jamescd wrote: »
    This was the 2nd so-called superfight of the year, after Pacquiao - Mosley. Both were rubbish. Instead of running away all night ala Mosley, Haye just kept humping the floor. Too bad Klitschko couldn't get the KO frown.gif

Hope Mayweather - Ortiz will be a proper scrap.[/Q

mma is were its at

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,239 ✭✭✭✭KeithAFC

When is the after fight press conference?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,222 ✭✭✭✭Will I Amnt

Boooourns wrote: »
    Woah this place went downhill pretty quickly, can we have our forum back please?
    Our???? Do you have shares in this or something???

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,005 ✭✭✭CorkMan

I would have loved to see a 1998-2000 Lennox Lewis face the present version of Wladimir.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,007 ✭✭✭✭titan18

Headshot wrote: »
    jebus this is funny

some people couldnt watch the match in sky boxoffice hd after paying for it and sky said on twitter "go watch it in a pub"

how bad is that

Hope they all cancel sky after that. That's a pretty **** thing to say

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 45,634 ✭✭✭✭Bobeagleburger

KeithAFC wrote: »
    When is the after fight press conference?

Toe o'clock

• Registered Users Posts: 245 ✭✭Artfu1Dodger

Haye can end his career with a rematch with the mighty A-Force.:p

• Registered Users Posts: 1,446 ✭✭✭badabing106

This is David hayes tweet from yesterday underneath his profile pic of him decapitating Vladamir with a punch, ( I wonder how long that pic will be up for!)

"If u haven't already bought my fight with Klitschko yet on sky box office. Do it now: On your remote, Online, or Call 08442410888 to save £" - He seemed more interested than making a few more £, than puting on a fight!

• Registered Users Posts: 377 ✭✭irishdude11

I know f*ck all about boxing but it seems Hayes gameplan was to lunge in with his big 'hayemaker' once per round then straight away dive on the ground so he wouldnt have to deal with getting countered once he missed. Thought it was very lousy.

And what was with the massive padding on the front of Hayes shorts..they were coming out like 2-3 inches from his body, what was the deal with that?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,435 ✭✭✭TiGeR KiNgS

CorkMan wrote: »
    I would have loved to see a 1998-2000 Lennox Lewis face the present version of Wladimir.

It would be a terrible fight though. Wladimir would get destroyed

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 54,520 ✭✭✭✭Headshot

cambo2008 wrote: »

I have. Im near the % mark that ill beable to buy the forum and buy out the rest of the shares

Im going to strip the place bear
    rarnes1 wrote: »
    Toe o'clock

get out rarnes, get out :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 690 ✭✭✭Blobby George

I have a real longing for some english and maths tuition right now.

That aside, glad that sewer rat Haye got knocked the fúck out.

mma is were its at

I watched a match before, a fighter ran towards the other fighter but the still fighter took ya man to the ground. They were on the ground for 7 minutes and the fella on top only hit the bottom fella with the odd punch, despite him not able to use his hips and legs to get power into the punch.

IMO it is not worth it.

• Registered Users Posts: 269 ✭✭TopOfTheRight

Stolen from YLYL

eq9u1h.jpg

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,351 ✭✭✭djhaxman

I watched a match before, a fighter ran towards the other fighter but the still fighter took ya man to the ground. They were on the ground for 7 minutes and the fella on top only hit the bottom fella with the odd punch, despite him not able to use his hips and legs to get power into the punch.

IMO it is not worth it.

I agree.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 35,514 ✭✭✭✭efb

Has David Haye never seen Karate Kid, Daniel sannnnn in karate kid won the world championships with a broken leg!!!!

IMO it is not worth it.

you sound like one of these seasonal fans who drifts in and out for the big fights. Leave the serious talk to those who know what they're talkin about mate. Good lad.

I have. Im near the % mark that ill beable to buy the forum and buy out the rest of the shares

Im going to strip the place bear
    rarnes1 wrote: »
    Toe o'clock

get out rarnes, get out :D

Go right ahead just leave me one little thread where I can bitch and moan about stuff

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,117 ✭✭✭SanoVitae

The 2011 version would have given Wlad much more trouble than Haye did....

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,613 ✭✭✭Boooourns

I thought Hayes defence was really good tonight, his head movement was excellent and he took some clean shots bang on the chin.
    Wlad is just too big and his foot movement is excellent, he's just to hard to land on but he was badly rocked when Haye did land.
    Just a pity Haye didn't throw more as i thought he had the power but Wlad is just too big. It's very hard for a cruiserweight to step up but i thought he gave a decent account considering the other bums Wlad has fought.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 4,751 ✭✭✭newballsplease

That aside, glad that sewer rat Haye got knocked the fúck out.

But he didnt get KO'd! !

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 4,210 ✭✭✭argosy2006

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 54,520 ✭✭✭✭Headshot

Go right ahead just leave me one little thread where I can bitch and moan about stuff

ya but you'll pay for it

Evil-Laugh.png

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,351 ✭✭✭djhaxman

I thought Hayes defence was really good tonight, his head movement was excellent and he took some clean shots bang on the chin.
    Wlad is just too big and his foot movement is excellent, he's just to hard to land on but he was badly rocked when Haye did land.
    Just a pity Haye didn't throw more as i thought he had the power but Wlad is just too big. It's very hard for a cruiserweight to step up but i thought he gave a decent account considering the other bums Wlad has fought.

Badly rocked? When?

you sound like one of these seasonal fans who drifts in and out for the big fights. Leave the serious talk to those who know what they're talkin about mate. Good lad.

I don't even watch the big fights. I heard of a fella called Da Silva from Brazil, but that is about it. I watched a couple of fights on youtube and the 2 fights composed of the same routine, that put me off watching it beyond that.

I don't even watch the big fights. I heard of a fella called Da Silva from Brazil, but that is about it. I watched a couple of fights on youtube and the 2 fights composed of the same routine, that put me off watching it beyond that.

fair nuff

But he didnt get KO'd! !

well observed

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,751 ✭✭✭newballsplease

But he didnt get KO'd! !

well observed

Why u glad to have seen him knocked out then?!

ya but you'll pay for it

Evil-Laugh.png

I just paid E22 to watch a lad throw himself around a square ring,I'm sure I'll be available to be ripped off again

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,007 ✭✭✭✭titan18

Pssh,Adamek stepped up and is a far better fighter than Haye. He might actually give Vitali a problem in September.

That,and those "bums" Wlad fought, guys like Chagaev and Peter would probably give Haye a problem

Advertisement