Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fun but reasonable hen venue in Dublin!!

Options
  • 01-05-2011 6:17am
    Registered Users Posts: 39

Hi! I need to organise my friends hen night in a few months. She wants a night out in Dublin and is conscious that money is tight for many friends but wants dinner,drinks and dancing. She is a girl who would hate the typical "bunny ears / veils" stuff but if definitely up for a fun night. I am thinking either dinner in the Boulevard Cafe on Exchequer Street or, depending on numbers (yet to be decided) a restaurant that could provide a private room for dinner for us before moving on somewhere else. I know there is a Thai place off Lemon Street that does this (the Chilli Club possibly??) I am just wondering if anyone else has any other suggestions please? I have been to so many outrageously expensive hens over the years and neither the bride nor I want this one to turn out like that!!
    Thanks and sorry for the long post!!
    Tagged:

Comments

Advertisement