Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

wildfires 2011

Options
124»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 586 ✭✭✭Deer Hunter DL

Penfailed wrote: »
    Would you rather they were hunted?

not this time of year anyway at its closed season and the females will be calfing soon, but the animal would of been better shot than to have to be burnt to death slowly,and please don't portray me as some cold blooded killer of Deer , i have alot of respect for these animals and only shoot about 2 deer every season just what me and my family can eat , not like alot of lads out there shooting them for profit at night illegaly with big lamps blinding them untill they can shoot them !, i was merely stating the fact that is was terrible that any animal should have to die in this way, i can see how my user name might of set you off but please don't be so quick to judge someone that you don't even know just because of the user name they chose.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,548 ✭✭✭Harps

Anyone know whats going on around Keadue direction? Seems to be quite a big fire with a lot of smoke around all day

Advertisement