Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Kasabian Reveal New Song Titles

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 550 ✭✭✭Pulse8

Dotsey wrote: »
    Hasn't being mentioned yet but the Deluxe version of the album features a full length DVD of the gig in the Point on 27 November 09..

That's the best ****in news Ive heard in ages!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,348 ✭✭✭✭ricero

b side to days are forgotten

• Closed Accounts Posts: 38 iGenius

Such an average band. Don't get it.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,224 ✭✭✭✭Marty McFly

:confused: then why make youre way into a thread with kasabian in the title. Bit silly really.

iGenius wrote: »
    Such an average band. Don't get it.
    Hate them or love them, kasabian are the biggest band in britian atm. Stop trolling ee don't need your amazing inputs in this forum

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,815 ✭✭✭Hannibal

Presale tickets on sale via their website for a gig in the O2 on the 26th November just bagged myself 4 for €157 can't go wrong with that price

• Registered Users Posts: 611 ✭✭✭Can'tseeme

Tickets on sale for Belfast Odyssey from tomorrow. Gig on Fri 25th Nov.

got my tickets lovely.

also veliciraptor ! is also favorite for the mecury prize next year. the anticipation for this album has just been turned up to 11

• Registered Users Posts: 2,467 ✭✭✭Oasis_Dublin

ricero wrote: »
    got my tickets lovely.

also veliciraptor ! is also favorite for the mecury prize next year. the anticipation for this album has just been turned up to 11

As are Radiohead, which I can't understand at all.

the album leaked last night lads and i have heard it. all i can say is this band has surpassed what i even thought they were capable of. The album even betters west ryder and i cant wait to hear this live.

amazing record defo album of the year so far unless noel can change that ;)

also any chance this thread could be changed to kasabian - veliciraptor

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,758 ✭✭✭Temaz

Cracking album:cool:

Temaz wrote: »
    Cracking album:cool:

truly is sensational my favorite tracks so far are la fee verte, re - wired and acid turkish bath.

surprisingly the weakest song would have to be the title track veliciraptor.

also neon neon what a closer

• Registered Users Posts: 11,224 ✭✭✭✭Marty McFly

b side to days are forgotten

Thats a cracking song really to good to be a B-side though. Dying to hear the new album now. Without a doubt the best band around at the minute.

La Fee Verte is the track Im digging.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,815 ✭✭✭Hannibal

the album gets better with every listen.. Lets Roll Like We Used To and Re-wired along with La Fee Verte are the picks.. that DVD is pretty good aswell

Just got the album yesterday. I have to say, it's excellent. Thoroughly enjoying it.

easily my number 1 contender for album of the year just after the monkeys and miles kanes albums.

sensational album, what a unique and refreshing record to bring out in this day and age when other bands (radiohead,red hot chilli peppers) just reproduce the same **** on each album.

• Registered Users Posts: 62 ✭✭Boognish

Typically bland NME/Q approved rock

It's now officialy their best album to my ears.

• Registered Users Posts: 494 ✭✭The Gibzilla

I'm enjoying the album and in particular I'm enjoying "Let's roll...","Days Are Forgotten","Velociraptor!"(The chorus for that tune has been looping in my mind all week),"Acid Turkish Bath" has a cool hint of "Kashmir" off it and "Re-Wired". Some of the other tracks I've enjoyed but I've not warmed to them as much as the ones I've mentioned.

I don't think it's their greatest body of work, in my opinion "West Ryder..." is their best album but "Velociraptor!" is a terrific follow-up to it.

They're truly the most unique mainstream band out at the moment.

• Advertisement

got the bonus version with the dvd of their gig in the o2 dublin in 2009. what a gig, bring backs great memories watching the dvd

Number 2 in Ireland, number 1 in the UK.

Number 2 in Ireland, number 1 in the UK.

us irish i say ****ing jedwards album was number 1 or some ****e

us irish i say ****ing jedwards album was number 1 or some ****e

Adele.

http://irma.ie/aucharts.asp#albums

The choice of Dan the Automator as producer really suits the bands music over this album and the last. Really brings more out of the songs and gives a real contemporary feel to their music. Something that's not been easy for a rock band nowadays. There's a few dodgy tracks and lyrically it ain't great but all in all, I'm enjoying it.

The last song Neon Noon, Switchblade Smiles, Let's Roll, Velociraptor, Days Are Forgotten, La Fee Verte all great tunes.

jasus still number 1 fair play to the fat bitch

Can'tseeme wrote: »
    The choice of Dan the Automator as producer really suits the bands music over this album and the last. Really brings more out of the songs and gives a real contemporary feel to their music. Something that's not been easy for a rock band nowadays. There's a few dodgy tracks and lyrically it ain't great but all in all, I'm enjoying it.

The last song Neon Noon, Switchblade Smiles, Let's Roll, Velociraptor, Days Are Forgotten, La Fee Verte all great tunes.

what would you consider dodgy ?

i honestly feel thats there not one filler on the album thats how good i think this album really is. it was crafted with time and care, fair play serge

what would you consider dodgy ?

i honestly feel thats there not one filler on the album thats how good i think this album really is. it was crafted with time and care, fair play serge

I'm not overly keen on re-wired, and Goodbye Kiss. They're not terrible just not as into them as the others I mentioned.

• Registered Users Posts: 494 ✭✭The Gibzilla

Can'tseeme wrote: »
    I'm not overly keen on re-wired, and Goodbye Kiss. They're not terrible just not as into them as the others I mentioned.

I'd second that about "Goodbye Kiss". I think it's the album's "sore thumb" and doesn't suit the rest of the album's lunacy. It seems like a bit of a B-Side to me.
    Two weeks on and the chorus to "Velociraptor!" is still resonating in my brain, well played Pizzorno.

• Advertisement
Advertisement