Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

M110 QD Suppressor

• 01-05-2011 11:16am
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 229 ✭✭

Is this part available for Airsoft? I already have the standard QD suppressor but this one is a little longer! Any tips?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,205 ✭✭✭Firekitten

two options really as far as I'm aware... Ares make a m110, so potentially they may do a supressor for it... OR, you could customise the one you have with other materials to extend it or change its size to match the m110 one?

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 229 ✭✭BARRETT.50BMG

I aint too good with Metal work! :( I already have a long ( 14inch ) Silencer on it, its not too secure though, just kind of sitting on it with the foam rings holding it in place! As far as I know the ARES one doesnt come with the silencer! :(

You would think it would come with it, its standard on the Real Steel!

One idea... get this... http://shop.ehobbyasia.com/accessories/silencers/spartan-doctrine-40x335mm-light-weight-silencer-14mm-cw-ccw.html

and a sr25 qd silencer... attach sr25 one to the qd point, and measure to the start of the thread with this silencer on... cut the sr25 one so that they line up together, little putty could make the joint vanish and you have an apropriately long supressor.

There is this, but its out of stock atm... http://www.redwolfairsoft.com/redwolf/airsoft/Accessories_Silencers_G_G_SR25_Sound_Suppressor_330mm_Quick_Detach.htm
    and it may be too short?

That first one is the one I have on at the minute! :D Would you know if they make a quick detach to hread adaptor? Just to make the silencer I have now a bit more secure, No threads on my SR25 :(

Isnt the quick detatch part set back from the muzzle? threads down there might be problematic...you could find a massive mofo silencer and just get the barrel chopped and threaded at a workshop? seems a shame though.

• Advertisement

I would rather not! My SR is my baby! I will put some pictures up with it with the monster silencer soon! It looks YUMMY!

Figured this one out! :D Brown tape and tissue around the Quick Detach silencer to thicken it a bit, then I slid the monster silencer over this, its a really tight fit, filled up the gap at the front with some of the rings from the silencer and VOILA! A massive quick detach silencer! Thanks Kitten you planted the seed for this one!

Advertisement