Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

What's on for May?

• 01-05-2011 12:02pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 27

Hiya!!!

just read through pages of the forum and figured out that you do photowalks from time to time....

but I just saw threads for events in March and April...

are there any plans for May? specially between 9th and 20th?? :D somewhere around Dublin, Galway... is there a thread which I might have not seen???

please let me know if something of that kind is going on?
    Perhaps I would join the parade ;) if time and place fits with my route....

Nina

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,393 ✭✭✭AnCatDubh

keep an eye to photowalk.ie too. there are regular photowalks (free and open to anyone) posted there.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27 farwood

thanks, AnCatDubh!

I will have a look there.

Nina

Advertisement