Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Parking in Kinnegad

Options
  • 01-05-2011 12:12pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,678 ✭✭✭

Hi all im just wondering whats the parking situation in Kinnegad. I have to take the bus to the airport and will be gone for 24 hours on a business trip. Can you park there or is there restrictions in place? My dad seems to think u cant leave ur car there but when i was last in kinnegad i didnt see any signs saying you cant can anybody tell me?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 606 ✭✭✭time lord

With the two hour on street restricted parking (ie must move after 2 hrs) you should park in the tesco car park. The manager has said she doesn't have a problem letting peolpe park all day in her car park.
    Kinnegad has signs up and lots of them too alerting the public to the parking restrictions. They are only up a few months and many people still havn't noticed them. The two hours parking before you should move are free b.t.w.
    The restricted area is from the water works all the way up the the Garda Bks area..

Advertisement