Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Season 12!

Options
191011121315»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,542 ✭✭✭eoferrall

Orizio wrote: »
    I barely even post here any more, may I ask why the rare times I check the forum I seem to see you or that other chap (Fewcifur I think?) posting about me?

Please, its an internet game, move on from whatever past slight I caused you and stop obsessing over me.

you haven't been mentioned in several months and cos JP is playing you you were. there's no slight, i've been slaggin JP all season so couldn't again. meh whatever.

and if you read the whole thread you'd see JP was in my league and I wanted rid of him... if he didn't win I wouldn't be....

• Registered Users Posts: 9,460 ✭✭✭Orizio

eoferrall wrote: »
    you haven't been mentioned in several months and cos JP is playing you you were. there's no slight, i've been slaggin JP all season so couldn't again. meh whatever.

and if you read the whole thread you'd see JP was in my league and I wanted rid of him... if he didn't win I wouldn't be....

Excellent. ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,238 ✭✭✭Gelio

Fewcifur is Frankiestylee .. you may remember from back in the day

• Registered Users Posts: 9,460 ✭✭✭Orizio

Sounds familiar.

As an aside, I'm fairly sure I have recommended Fewcifur, farrell and jeff to mod this forum a couple of different times over the past year to the category mod, so if one of you want that job pm him, as he seems to have forgotten.

Im sure any of us would be happy to do it, just the old stickies need a bit of tidying up. They aren't much use to noobs anymore :p

• Advertisement

Yeah not like the rugby forum on Munster Leinster days! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,108 ✭✭✭johnnysmack

Yeah not like the rugby forum on Munster Leinster days! :D

That rugby forum is a joke most days anyways!

Its a repeat process over and over again . . All discussion comparing sexton and rog has been banned at this stage . .

yeah provincial bias is thrown out when someone disagrees etc. barely even read the match discussions these days. how hard is it to discuss the irish team without provincial bias.

I think a large part is many only watch their own team and so don't know much about others apart from one or two matches a year when provinces cross swords.

I could never really get into that forum, it's just so negative. All I contribute is the occasional post. The real life rugby section of the off site is nearly better :p

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,806 ✭✭✭corny

ajeffares wrote: »
    I could never really get into that forum, it's just so negative. All I contribute is the occasional post. The real life rugby section of the off site is nearly better :p

I used to but its no fun any more. Mods run a tight ship, too tight for me, and too many posters up their own arses. Not a good combo.

corny wrote: »
    I used to but its no fun any more. Mods run a tight ship, too tight for me, and too many posters up their own arses. Not a good combo.

we could use the offisite one more or alternatively set up our own discussion thread here?

Orizio wrote: »
    Sounds familiar.

As an aside, I'm fairly sure I have recommended Fewcifur, farrell and jeff to mod this forum a couple of different times over the past year to the category mod, so if one of you want that job pm him, as he seems to have forgotten.

Whose it cmod and I will mail him... if no one has any objections. Not like this forum needs much modding. but a few stickies could be tidied up/updated.

• Registered Users Posts: 492 ✭✭TheJims

go for it eoferrall!

i used to real the rugby forum religously, but i find if your post isnt absolutely spot on in everyway possible, you get slammed so i dont venture over anymore, its a shame coz i do like to talk Rugby! :rolleyes:

we could use the offisite one more or alternatively set up our own discussion thread here?

Yeah whichever. I already use the offsite a bit, but it would be nice to have a bit of banter here too. We could always just have a general banter thread and put it all in there.
    Whose it cmod and I will mail him... if no one has any objections. Not like this forum needs much modding. but a few stickies could be tidied up/updated.

It's Mr E, I sent him a message earlier and he said he'd get in contact with Orizio. I just said the Newbie Threads aren't much use to new players anymore so they could do with a bit of updating.

TheJims wrote: »
    go for it eoferrall!

i used to real the rugby forum religously, but i find if your post isnt absolutely spot on in everyway possible, you get slammed so i dont venture over anymore, its a shame coz i do like to talk Rugby! :rolleyes:

Exactly, and no post can be spot on as there is always someone to disagree . . loudly

ajeffares wrote: »
    Yeah whichever. I already use the offsite a bit, but it would be nice to have a bit of banter here too. We could always just have a general banter thread and put it all in there.

It's Mr E, I sent him a message earlier and he said he'd get in contact with Orizio. I just said the Newbie Threads aren't much use to new players anymore so they could do with a bit of updating.

AJ. you going to be mod? i don't mind really - just don't want to mail him if you've done so already. Orizio said he mailed him before about changing but nothing happened. so things should maybe get moving on this front as the newbies thread is extremely out of date.

General rugby thread here would be good, might get bit more traffic than the offsite. it can be very quiet at times!

AJ. you going to be mod? i don't mind really - just don't want to mail him if you've done so already. Orizio said he mailed him before about changing but nothing happened. so things should maybe get moving on this front as the newbies thread is extremely out of date.

General rugby thread here would be good, might get bit more traffic than the offsite. it can be very quiet at times!

Yeah sure, it doesn't really matter. It's just a matter of updating the Newbie thread which I'd do either way.

I think he just has to ok it with Orizio and then it can be changed.

Advertisement