Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Season 12!

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 187 ✭✭l3m0n5

Fewcifur wrote: »
    But but but but... I went into his page, I was nearly 100% I saw him down as being private! So many things falling into place, like random comments about beating bots in the cup, I just assumed that Clampett lad had been beaten by a bot!

I'm just about prepared to fly to Mexico and avoid the angry fans!
    Gah, and I was finally building contentment back up! Gonna have to do something mad like beat Cream of the Crop in the cup to keep the feckers happy now. Gah!

I should probably have told you since me and Clampet/Private are going to be battling it out for the wooden spoon but honestly I wanted to see if he would get away with it.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,746 ✭✭✭✭FewFew

eoferrall wrote: »
    well if on the team homepage you can click on the manager to see sign-ins etc then they are not bot!;)

ie is the manager name is blue not bot, black is bot!:D

Yeah I know, but try paying attention when you're scoping out 7 new teams at once, after seeing the quality of the top few teams I think I was nearly wishing for a bot! :P
    l3m0n5 wrote: »
    I should probably have told you since me and Clampet/Private are going to be battling it out for the wooden spoon but honestly I wanted to see if he would get away with it.

Ah don't worry, I'll probably make a mess of my team selection for you too. It's become nearly the norm these days.

• Registered Users Posts: 489 ✭✭satory

I don't fecking believe it... My cup run will be over in round 3 when I play those men who stare at them goats, what happened to all the bots?

My cup runs seem to be getting shorter every season..

• Registered Users Posts: 6,203 ✭✭✭crisco10

Satory!!!!!!! its on!!!

:eek:

• Advertisement

satory wrote: »
    :eek:

Annoyingly, there will be BOTS in round 4...

Your home advantage will be massive. (and you have a bot this weekend...:()

crisco10 wrote: »
    Annoyingly, there will be BOTS in round 4...

Your home advantage will be massive. (and you have a bot this weekend...:()

Ugh, I got drawn against a stronger team too. Possibly my first cup not to get into at least round 6 (I was very lucky for way too long.)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,542 ✭✭✭eoferrall

I have effectively a bot in my few - their best player has 17,141CSR!:D

Another WNWIM for me with reserves!:cool:

But as with Fewcifer (but opposites) I have been getting div I teams in rounds 3/4 for last couple of seasons:( so cup run is welcome to my finances!
    Ah well looks like he will be by wednesday! ah well!

Please don't let me look an idiot this day next week!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,135 ✭✭✭TheVoodoo

Thankfully have a bot, so that's round 4 at least for this year. Would really love a solid cup run, even more so than lower league placing.

BR down. god damn.

• Advertisement

BR down. god damn.

Right when I was in the middle of a tense match against Fetch! He was winning and deserves to come out on top, yet again didn't set my feckin' team, but it was a nicely competitive match before BR exploded :mad:

Right when I was in the middle of a tense match against Fetch! He was winning and deserves to come out on top, yet again didn't set my feckin' team, but it was a nicely competitive match before BR exploded :mad:

I was 21-7 up but had risked WNWIM away from home, so was keen to "supervise".

• Registered Users Posts: 1,225 ✭✭✭mar-z

The alt. address is working for me http://174.129.249.166/

mar-z wrote: »
    The alt. address is working for me http://174.129.249.166/

not for me. :-(

• Registered Users Posts: 1,225 ✭✭✭mar-z

That's odd, I can't open another page without it crashing anymore. My match page is still up though. Hopefully it keeps updating after half-time. On the plus side I scored a try while I was switcing between the addresses after the crash so maybe I should stop watching.

Edit: Nope stopped updating :(

not for me. :-(

nor me. worked until half time. these outages are getting way too frequent. and will not help if this is the first time some are playing.

nor me. worked until half time. these outages are getting way too frequent. and will not help if this is the first time some are playing.

I know. its well annoying, had a bit of work to do on the laptop so had planned to do it at this time to watch BR in another window. :-(

Disappointing, I reckon BR goes down more than 50% of the time I want to watch a match

managed to get in there.

Winning my game handy enough.

Fingal bears are 34-19 up fewcy...

• Registered Users Posts: 1,386 ✭✭✭jprender

You are starting to pull away now eof, making heavy weather of it for a while.

I trust you are playing WNWIM ?

nice. love when you use WNWIM and get away with it.

• Advertisement

nice. love when you use WNWIM and get away with it.

I wont love it :(

Got a standard 101-0 victory against a bot today..

satory wrote: »
    I wont love it :(

Got a standard 101-0 victory against a bot today..

hehe. I wouldn't have stressed myself playing WNWIM if I were playing a bot on Weds. But since I have the might of Belfra, thought it wise to give it a lash (or not as the case may be! ;-) )

jprender wrote: »
    You are starting to pull away now eof, making heavy weather of it for a while.

I trust you are playing WNWIM ?

yeah WNWIM - my stamina was way better than his - think he might have LTNT'd since stats where actually much closer than expected. but knew even if close I'd pull away in 2nd half.:pac:

nice win yourself - top of the table!

For now!:pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,386 ✭✭✭jprender

yeah WNWIM - my stamina was way better than his - think he might have LTNT'd since stats where actually much closer than expected. but knew even if close I'd pull away in 2nd half.:pac:

nice win yourself - top of the table!

For now!:pac:

I really do not understand what "Keep off the Grass" is doing

Two LTNT's in a row against the minnows of the group.

Their energy is now weary across the board. Very odd.

jprender wrote: »
    I really do not understand what "Keep off the Grass" is doing

Two LTNT's in a row against the minnows of the group.

Their energy is now weary across the board. Very odd.

noticed that myself - maybe he is not confident of getting the bonus points? might end up WNWIM against us and hoping to take 3rd agasint parish? as you say dumb as he'd get the points against the lower sides easily imo.:confused:

Fingal bears are 34-19 up fewcy...

Yeah they took a solid win in the end, 44-24 or something like that. Two teams in a row that have LTNT'd me, I'm getting the brunt while every has bots in the cup. Handily lil feature this intensity level, no more guessing.

Yeah they took a solid win in the end, 44-24 or something like that. Two teams in a row that have LTNT'd me, I'm getting the brunt while every has bots in the cup. Handily lil feature this intensity level, no more guessing.

Love the feature to be honest, gives a really easy way to check out teams historically.

Also, for the first time ever, a team "gave up" yesterday by playing WNWIM against me. I feel so big and mean. :D:p

Satory hammering me. He has my number today....end of the cup for another year. :-(

27-10 at Half time... Not too bad.

Ended up LTNT'ing you since I've got Voodoo in the league on saturday and thats WNWIM...

Also I seem to be losing 50,000 a week before any matches, so a cup run is a requirement.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,135 ✭✭✭TheVoodoo

Only have a bot in the cup, so already chalked it down as a win.

Satory, i have WNWIM already set in, and for our second match too.

No harm in planning ahead. :P

Advertisement