Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

XBOX 360 and SkyPlayer

• 01-05-2011 12:40pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 128 ✭✭

Hi all,

I am trying to set up sky player on my 360 but I cant install it. I just have netflix. I am living in Ireland using UPC.

I had to specify Google DNS as the DNS test failed when I used dynamic DNS addresses.

I have gone through y account I and as far as I can see I am set up to be in Ireland.

I also have the locale and language set to Ireland and English respectively.

Do you have any ideas as to what is going wrong?

Thanks.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 445 ✭✭Pedro Monscooch

Is your gamer profile Irish as well? Also, how are you using Netlfix?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 128 ✭✭aktelmiele

Is your gamer profile Irish as well? Also, how are you using Netlfix?

I have my locale set as Ireland but I looked at my billing information and it is set as USA. Do you think that would make a difference?

I cant use Netflix. Its there to install but wont let me login as I have an Irish IP

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,393 ✭✭✭Fingleberries

If all your details are USA, then it mightn't show up in your list of possible downloads (because SkyPlayer is not available in the US).

Have you tried to set up a Silver account with Irish details? You could use that account to download the SkyPlayer software and then you should be able to launch it from your main USA-account (it will show up in the recent downloads) and it will work as normal then.

Hope that helps.

Advertisement