Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Meteor Goodiebag

Options
  • 01-05-2011 12:53pm
    Registered Users Posts: 737 ✭✭✭

Hi all, Is the meteor goodiebag topup goodies supposed to be available from today? I was asked by my sister to pick the gift for her while she's on holiday.

Thx

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,898 ✭✭✭✭Ken.

I think it goes by the date you signed up. It has to be exactly 4 months after you signed up for it

• Registered Users Posts: 33,518 ✭✭✭✭dudara

Moved to Mobiles & PDAs

dudara

• Registered Users Posts: 1 rochec4

Does anyone know who exactly supplies each of the rewards for the Meteor Top Up Goodies? As in which cinema are the tickets for? Who is the holiday voucher for? etc...

I got the cinema tickets last time and they were for storm cinema's around the country and a few independant places like the cinema in carrick on shannon. (I remember them cause my brother lives their)

• Registered Users Posts: 470 ✭✭clikityclak

I spent may too much on credit and am on Level 4, the hotel voucher is a load of sh1te, but thinking would the flights be worth getting voucher for? Have to be booked through winwin(?)... contacted meteor but no word on the finer details yet!!

• Advertisement

I qualified for level 2 and took the €20 credit. before you can claim it you have to except the T&C's and hit enter.It's only then you see the T&C's one of which is the credit will be issued in 2 lots on the 1st of june and 1st of july. what a load of sh1t

• Registered Users Posts: 286 ✭✭you wha?

whats the T&C for the hotel voucher?they that crap? im level three and 100euro voucher aint too bad but they wont let me see the damn T&C until you accept...grrrr

From what i heard you have to book x amount of consecutive days at the hotel and you get €100 off the price.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,530 ✭✭✭CptSternn

I got the cinema tickets only to find the nearest participating cinema is two and a half hours away from where I live. These 'goodies' are not so good.

I still haven't got the second €10 from meteor that was due to me on the 1st july. Anyone else not get it.

• Advertisement
Advertisement