Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Holidaying in Ireland

• 01-05-2011 1:33pm
    Registered Users Posts: 361 ✭✭

Hi guys,

Myself and Mrs Irishman are planning to go away the second last week in July with our now 14 week old princess ... We're planning a holiday somewhere in Ireland ... Any one got any advice on where to go? Anyone planning something similar?

I've been looking at letting of holiday homes but very expensive at that time of year ... Need the facilities for sterilising bottles that's why I was looking at holiday lettings rather than a hotel ... Tried to find info for mobile homes lettings but couldn't find many apart from the odd site

Any advice appreciated

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,862 ✭✭✭✭January

Banna Beach resort in Kerry is lovely :) Houses have full kitchens so great for sterlizing etc

2 minutes from Banna Beach, close to Tralee too

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,174 ✭✭✭bulmersgal

we stayed with trident holiday homes last year in courtown. It was grand very reasonable and great with baby as she was only 12/13 weeks at time. They have homes all over ireland and often do offers.

• Registered Users Posts: 11 ladybird2010

Friends of mine, staycation alot and use this website site (http://www.holidayhomesdirect.ie/) to view and book their accomdation. Find it great, as its cheaper as its a direct link to the owners, cuts out the middle man and his commission :)

• Registered Users Posts: 361 ✭✭irishmanmick

Thanks for the tips guys!

Advertisement