Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Anyone missing a Cat??

Options
  • 01-05-2011 2:57pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 19

Hi there!

This gorgeous brown tabby appeared in my garden in Charlesland Wood exactly a month ago. Seem lost and cries alot. No collar. I'm not even sure if its a boy or a girl!

Please let me know if any cat answering this description has been reported missing or lost

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,075 ✭✭✭Rasmus

Hi there!

This gorgeous brown tabby appeared in my garden in Charlesland Wood exactly a month ago. Seem lost and cries alot. No collar. I'm not even sure if its a boy or a girl!

Please let me know if any cat answering this description has been reported missing or lost

Will keep an eye out, but maybe it's not lost! It could just be coming back to you if you are feeding it?

• Registered Users Posts: 351 ✭✭audreyp

I recognise the cat, looks very like mine but think it belongs to someone a few doors down. Its a frequent visitor to our house but not very nice to our cat!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,939 ✭✭✭mikedragon32

It's male, pretty aggressive to other cats and has been marking territory all over the place, including inside our windows.

If an owner doesn't show up, I'd suggest taking it to the vet to see if it has a chip and if not either take it to a shelter or, if you plan to keep it, have it neutered.

Advertisement