Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Help remembering an old martin book Trilogy

Options
  • 01-05-2011 3:09pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,017 ✭✭✭

Hey guys, I've been trying to remember a trilogy of books I read as a child.
    I don't have the greatest recollection of it but it basically involves humans fighting these martins which have shields that deflect lasers and the like, only for the humans to find out they can use arrows and other solid projectiles.

Not the greatest description I know but if anyone knows this vaguely I'd appreciate it, been rattling in my head for about 2 weeks now.

The general plot if I remember properly was that the reminents of humans left set out to take back the planet from the martins but are outnumbered and have to make a lot of their weapons.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 522 ✭✭✭Gneez

Is it a series for children? sounds interesting

• Registered Users Posts: 1,017 ✭✭✭Crow92

I don't know if it was child-specific, my nana lent me them about 10 years ago but she can't remember them either :p Maybe it was for children/teens as it wasn't the hardest read of my childhood:)

Advertisement