Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Missing Dog

Options
  • 01-05-2011 5:09pm
    Registered Users Posts: 97 ✭✭

Miniature jack Russel, He is White with a brown face and brown spots on his back. His name is tigger. Missing since Thursday from Chapel Grove, Balbriggan

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 771 ✭✭✭seanmacc

Sparkles78 wrote: »
    Miniature jack Russel, He is White with a brown face and brown spots on his back. His name is tigger. Missing since Thursday from Chapel Grove, Balbriggan

It could be a long shot but the animal hospital in Malahide village has a poster in the window saying that there is an animal of that description found. Saw that notice today,

• Registered Users Posts: 97 ✭✭Sparkles78

Thanks Seanmacc, its a friends dog, Ill look into it in the morning, it would be great if it was him ;)

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 51,688 Mod ✭✭✭✭Stheno

Good luck finding him, if you have a picture, post it up, and post as well in Animal and Pets Issues.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 369 ✭✭Daisy!

seanmacc wrote: »
    It could be a long shot but the animal hospital in Malahide village has a poster in the window saying that there is an animal of that description found. Saw that notice today,

Yeah just saw this myself. No number up though so you'd have to ring Malahide vets for more info. I hope you find him!

• Registered Users Posts: 97 ✭✭Sparkles78

Ah thanks guys;) missed the vet saturday morning so won't know til the morning if its him.
    Here's a pic of him but he's around 1yr old now

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,254 ✭✭✭LeoB

Just a word of warning to you all.

A number of dogs have been stolen recently around N.C.D. 2 weeks ago a pug was stolen from a car at south beach in Rush and since then I have heard of 2 others, all purbreads.

Hope you get your pet back o.p.

Advertisement