Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Bord Gais

• 01-05-2011 6:24pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 15,515 ✭✭✭✭

i have been using the gas company for my gas and electricity up to the 3rd of march when i had the connection de-energised on the gas and until the 5th of march when i had the connection de-energised on the electricity.
    according to the gas company it can take up to 28 days for the final readings to be recieved by them but up to now i still havent recieved my final bill's

i have been on to them about it a few times, the first time i was asked to give them another week and i was told my account would be escalated
    fair enough, i gave them 2 weeks and never heard anything

so the second time i rang the guy was pretty smart telling me i have to give them 5 WEEKS after the disconnection. he too said my account would be escalated but i STILL havent heard anything and was billed by DD on thursday

im sick and tired of them now and im going to go over to foley street on tuesday morning and wont leave til i am happy. i have no doubt that if i was in arrears they would be qick to get onto me, i have always been in the black with them.

any ideas as to where i can take it from here?

thanks guys

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 32,688 ✭✭✭✭ytpe2r5bxkn0c1

why not wait until after Tuesday?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,208 ✭✭✭keithclancy

i have been using the gas company for my gas and electricity up to the 3rd of march when i had the connection de-energised on the gas and until the 5th of march when i had the connection de-energised on the electricity.
    according to the gas company it can take up to 28 days for the final readings to be recieved by them but up to now i still havent recieved my final bill's

De-Energised ?

Do you mean your switching from Bord Gais back to the ESB ?

Advertisement