Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Tikka T3 .223 rifle

• 01-05-2011 8:40pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 6

I have a Tikka T3 lite on offer, .223 remington, i've fired less than 50 rounds (two infant boys to thank for that), i'll sell it to anybody with a valid licence. the price is 1200 euros, that comes with a sling and new Simmons whitetail scope 3-10x50 fitted and zeroed, anyone interested can contact me via PM
    Thanks,

James

PS. forgot to mention the ABS rifle case that i'm throwing in free with this rifle (retail over 100 euro)

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 134 ✭✭The Villain

Hi James just wondering what rings and bases are on it? Is it threaded? Is there a mod going with it? How many rounds of ammo? Are they umc or game standard? Tks

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6 jamespatrick

Hi the the scope is mounted in bisley high mounts, it is not threaded for a moderator, it has about 30 rounds of federal 50grain HP with it, i'll post a photo of it in its case later today,

Thanks,

James

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6 jamespatrick

Hi i've posted a few photos of the rifle

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6 slevin11

Well james is this one still for sale

Advertisement