Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

aldi powerwasher

• 01-05-2011 11:00pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 292 ✭✭

Did anyone get the aldi powerwasher ? can you have hot water with it? Any other comments bad or good?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,786 ✭✭✭slimjimmc

I don't think I've ever seen any domestic/DIY pressure washer that works with hot water, any that I've seen use cold water only. Hot water is generally only available in the commercial/industrial units.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 603 ✭✭✭Irish Fire

slimjimmc wrote: »
    I don't think I've ever seen any domestic/DIY pressure washer that works with hot water, any that I've seen use cold water only. Hot water is generally only available in the commercial/industrial units.

+ 1, that pressure washer is a cold unit.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 momoney

Sorry to say that the only power washer you are going to get that uses hot water is far more money than you will find at aldi. And if you do get one from aldi you better hope you do not have any trouble with it. I have been waiting for over a week to hear from the warranty people. I used it the first time for less than 5 min. and when I turned it off the oil poured out of the motor. Can`t get anyone to call me back to tell me where to take it for service.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,411 ✭✭✭dnme

Why can't these machines deal with hot water?

• Registered Users Posts: 164 ✭✭zagamuffin

Does anyone have the helpline number, aldi won't take my doa unit and said call number on box, box long gone...lol

Zaga

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 164 ✭✭zagamuffin

Bttt

Advertisement