Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Stupid Bebo pages

Options
  • 02-05-2011 12:10am
    Registered Users Posts: 424 ✭✭

Remember back in the good aul Bebo days when the most ignorant fcukers finally got a platform to vent off their opinions?
    Remember back when grammar didn't matter in the slightest? And decorating your name LyK Di$ would have been seen as appropriate?

Anyways, look through the nether regions of the Bebo graveyard and find the most stupid pages! For example:

http://www.bebo.com/Profile.jsp?MemberId=5403447005

No to Foreign sports in Croker: A protest site for the die hard GAA fans, that just so happen to be die hard RA heads

http://www.bebo.com/Profile.jsp?MemberId=2671813274&ShowSims=Y

we are fighters 4 life of sligo: A site for fighter enthusiasts that just so happen to be Ra heads, and from Sligo. (Complete with knacker cliches like 2pac)

http://www.bebo.com/Profile.jsp?MemberId=3181626315

qUality muLLets: A page for those who's parents met at a family reunion.... possibly Ra heads, I don't know.

So share your silly groups with boards, :D.
    Tagged:

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,864 ✭✭✭Daegerty

Plenty of stupid Facebook pages too

They're all private to be seen only like-minded dum****s they feel comfortable around and those who hack their accounts

• Registered Users Posts: 5,733 ✭✭✭Duckworth_Luas

I thought Bebo went the way of the dodo?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,463 ✭✭✭Trevor451

people still use bebo?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,248 ✭✭✭Slow Show

Let it go man...

• Registered Users Posts: 3,623 ✭✭✭double GG

bebo pose 2k7!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,219 ✭✭✭PK2008

Bebo is for scummers

• Registered Users Posts: 875 ✭✭✭Cookie33

i heard bebo was shut down? perhaps not

bebo seems like a lifetime away now

• Registered Users Posts: 5,933 ✭✭✭Logical Fallacy

Trevor451 wrote: »
    people still use bebo?

I thought the server would be turned off by now.

• Registered Users Posts: 424 ✭✭FinnLizzy

Trevor451 wrote: »
    people still use bebo?
    No, my bebo consists of one girl crying in the corner....
    People have abandoned bebo, but the pages they created remain untouched. That's why they're comic gold!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,806 ✭✭✭✭KeithM89_old

WoW I AlMoSt fOrGoT AbOuT AlL ThE ReTaRdEd wRiTiNg oN BeBo

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,194 ✭✭✭magentas

ah bebo...where every 14yr old girl posed like a little tart looking seductively at the camera (tilted) with finger in mouth for their profile pics

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,564 ✭✭✭Naikon

**** bebo. Geocities is where it was at. I remember it like twas only yesterday. Horiffic animated GIF's EVERYWHERE!

"This site is under construction"

:`(

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 7,941 Mod ✭✭✭✭Yakult

Didnt even know people still used Bebo, well I'll be..

• Registered Users Posts: 2,152 ✭✭✭Cakes.

There is an Argentinian band who's name is shortened to I.R.A on Facebook. I like going on to their page and laughing at all the knackers posting "up da ra" and a load of other "ra phrases" and their extremely bad grammar.

Knackers are very funny.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 874 ✭✭✭cesc77

this bebo had a great game for Utd today!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,024 ✭✭✭shannon_tek

Its like a frozen world. When you log back on and see all the old comments. and things once posted and the people you added outta randomness. ha ha. Its honestly is like Chernobyl frozen in time. mad. :). I was actually shocked to see a few people updating their page every few days. most of "my friend" just sit there with no picture just their name to say they once lived here

• Registered Users Posts: 866 ✭✭✭LuckyFinigan

There used to be some hilarious pages floating around when bebo was all the rage. A lots of ones set up by groups of little scumbags pretending they were in gangs. All of these pages had the same kind of pictures, lads standing around drinking dutch gold and trying to look tuff. Then they had blog posts of all the stuff they get up to. Remeber dying laughing reading them.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,919 ✭✭✭✭Gummy Panda

Nothing beats Decker McGowan's Bebo page.

He deleted it after it was posted on boards. Might be a screenshot posted on boards somewhere

• Registered Users Posts: 424 ✭✭FinnLizzy

There used to be some hilarious pages floating around when bebo was all the rage. A lots of ones set up by groups of little scumbags pretending they were in gangs. All of these pages had the same kind of pictures, lads standing around drinking dutch gold and trying to look tuff. Then they had blog posts of all the stuff they get up to. Remeber dying laughing reading them.

Haha, Like this? http://www.bebo.com/Profile.jsp?MemberId=2640831651
    My chavy cousin's old gang in Derby, UK.
    Chaddesden 4 lyf, init!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,724 ✭✭✭The Scientician

AOL (the mad eejits) bought bebo for nearly $1 billion in 2008, just when the arse was falling out of it. They sold it in 2010, for something like $10 million.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 866 ✭✭✭LuckyFinigan

FinnLizzy wrote: »
    Haha, Like this? http://www.bebo.com/Profile.jsp?MemberId=2640831651
    My chavy cousin's old gang in Derby, UK.
    Chaddesden 4 lyf, init!
    Yep, its unreal how many their are like that. This ones fake but its still funny http://www.bebo.com/Profile.jsp?MemberId=401540892

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15,515 ✭✭✭✭admiralofthefleet

remember folks. blog early, blog often

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,072 ✭✭✭PeterIanStaker

Very sad news recently, the oldest person on Bebo has died, aged 23.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,335 ✭✭✭✭UrbanSea

Haha the Sligo fighters page.

''dis band is allllllll about da fighters of sligo become a groupie or sligo will fight u so do it .,...if u r not a fighter fuk offf
    o ya ernie suks da cock''

I know Ernie,lawl.

• Registered Users Posts: 42 threestripes

OP did you create them pages and see this thread as a way of disowning your old RA head habits?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,699 ✭✭✭deathrider

The Sligo fighting one made me chuckle. A few lines about how Irish they are, and then scroll down the page to see a picture of Eazy E. Eazy wasn't from Sligo, lads :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 3,588 ✭✭✭STIG83

Back when i joined it first, it was the dogs bollox, looking back now at it and thinking about it, it was sh*t.

Advertisement