Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gym Prices in Waterford

• 02-05-2011 12:42am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,107 ✭✭✭

Can anybody tell me the prices of a 3 month gym membership for each of the gyms in the city centre, specifically the tower hotel and spirit, if theirs another gym i dont know about then by all means inform me :)

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,473 ✭✭✭robtri

O Riain wrote: »
    Can anybody tell me the prices of a 3 month gym membership for each of the gyms in the city centre, specifically the tower hotel and spirit, if theirs another gym i dont know about then by all means inform me :)

would it not be easier and quicker to call them :confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 226 ✭✭Up2NoGood

Damn your LAZY boy.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,107 ✭✭✭O Riain

Up2NoGood wrote: »
    Damn your LAZY boy.

ha i know jaysis i was bored and it was midnight and sure the gyms are closed so i couldnt ask them but i rang em today il lock the thread now.
    cant do it... just ignore me!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,975 ✭✭✭nkay1985

ha i know jaysis i was bored and it was midnight and sure the gyms are closed so i couldnt ask them but i rang em today il lock the thread now.
    cant do it... just ignore me!

Sure if you have the information now, you should probably post it up in case someone else is wondering the same thing. Could be helpful to somebody.

Advertisement