Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

New Jersey Order Open - Closing May 20th

• 02-05-2011 2:36am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 721 ✭✭✭

The order is open.
    I'll let it open until the 20th.
    All orders must be placed and paid for by this date.
    Only orders which have been paid for will actually be sent.

Price list (incl VAT @ 23%):
    €49.14 Long sleeve jersey full zip 
      €42.19 Short sleeve jersey full zip       
      €59.10 Training gilet       
      €59.97 Bib shorts (medium weight)       
      €7.96  Buff (silly hat)

There will be 5e added to whatever you order to cover postage and packaging.

PayPal is my preference for payment (you don't need an account to use it, just a credit card).
    The link for paypal on the site isn't working so you can send PayPal payments to dlane99@yahoo.com (include your username!!)
    If need to pay me some other way PM me and we can try and sort a bank transfer or something.

I'll keep ye updated here of who has paid, etc.

There is a chance I may add the option of ordering the old short sleeve jersey after the minimum (5) number of new ls and ss jerseys have been paid for, don't hold out for this though as it may not happen, especially if the website makes tracking the order difficult.

Ok, Lets try a Google spreadsheet form and see how it goes this time :o

Place your orders here

There should be no permissions required to complete the form.

Let me know if there are any issues.

Thanks, sorry for the mix up.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,547 ✭✭✭funkyjebus

Who's been drinking.

You'll regret this in the morning:p

I'll take some bibs;)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 995 ✭✭✭Ryder

Interested too

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 721 ✭✭✭TheTubes

funkyjebus wrote: »
    Who's been drinking.

Just a tad ;)
    funkyjebus wrote: »
    You'll regret this in the morning:p

Offer stands :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,762 ✭✭✭✭Inquitus

Interested in this too.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 24,522 ✭✭✭✭Cookie_Monster

what happened to the last one?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,986 ✭✭✭Plastik

Interested also :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 336 ✭✭Gasco

Me too

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 335 ✭✭bikermartin

i would be intrested too

what happened to the last one?

There was this order a month ago but it was limited to 10 sets of jersey+bibs.
    Not a lot of info on the thread on how the order went though.

TheTubes wrote: »
    There was this order a month ago but it was limited to 10 sets of jersey+bibs.
    Not a lot of info on the thread on how the order went though.

it didn't as far as I'm concerned. One of those shorts were mine...
    nothings been done to my knowledge

• Advertisement

it didn't as far as I'm concerned. One of those shorts were mine...
    nothings been done to my knowledge

Sent a PM to Diego to see if that order was going ahead.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,508 ✭✭✭Lemag

Sent a PM to Diego to see if that order was going ahead.
    Cheers ThrTubes. I'm meant to be on Diego_Murphy's list as well. If he aint going ahead with it I'd be delighted to jump in on your order for a medium sized pair of bib shorts. I'll await Diego_Murphy's response first though.

• Registered Users Posts: 407 ✭✭Diego Murphy

Hi lads,

My o2 dongle died at the end of last month when i was putting together the order so was without internet access for few weeks. Have been very busy since i got it back so order has been put on the back burner. I've sent a request for a quote for the 10 kits on Friday just to get pricing. I'll PM all who wanted the order from me just to make sure they want to go ahead with it.

Again, sorry for the delay. Can't access boards at work so had no way around it.

As there is already an order underway im thinking its probably best I don't start another one.
    I didnt realize the last order was still ongoing, i figured it was finished, i prob should have checked before I started another thread.
    My mistake. :o

I'll bring it up again in another couple of months ;)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,458 ✭✭✭✭dastardly00

As there is already an order underway im thinking its probably best I don't start another one.
    I didnt realize the last order was still ongoing, i figured it was finished, i prob should have checked before I started another thread.
    My mistake. :o

I'll bring it up again in another couple of months ;)

Well if there is enough demand for another order then why not? :)
    No point in waiting imo, diego limited his order to 10 pairs.
    I'd be intetested in jersey and bibs.

• Registered Users Posts: 682 ✭✭✭Signal_ rabbit

I'd be interested in a pair of bibs.

There seems to be enough interest......so why not tack a second order on......the manufacturer will have no problem and we can treat it here as a new order in terms of money collection. May drive costs down, or at least get a quicker order (for the new people)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,256 ✭✭✭c0rk3r

4 minutes of googling and searching through boards, cant find pictures of the second design. Can someone link me to photos / put them up here?

Cheers

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 21,723 ✭✭✭✭Squidgy Black

How much would a jersey cost?

• Registered Users Posts: 407 ✭✭Diego Murphy

stetyrrell wrote: »
    How much would a jersey cost?
    In the order i'm currently arranging(fully subscribed), the jersey is €32.25(ex vat) but that is based on a bulk order. More expensive if buying an individual jersey and obviously there'd be postage on that.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 388 ✭✭El.duderino

If someone would like to lead the way. Seems to be enough for an order. Id take a jersey.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,124 ✭✭✭daragh_

c0rk3r wrote: »
    4 minutes of googling and searching through boards, cant find pictures of the second design. Can someone link me to photos / put them up here?

Cheers

I had a link to it in the wiki, but just realised I've forgotten to renew the domain where the pic was hosted (doh!). Will try and post a link tomorrow.

Anyone got any pics of the new kit in use?

daragh_ wrote: »
    I had a link to it in the wiki, but just realised I've forgotten to renew the domain where the pic was hosted (doh!). Will try and post a link tomorrow.

Anyone got any pics of the new kit in use?

37877_1510134042732_1515796089_1290650_6822657_n.jpg

This is the design for the kit:
    http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showpost.php?p=65579204&postcount=55

The buff isn't on the above link, I think there is a buff design somewhere as some people got it on the order snollup did but I can't find any link to it.

I don't think its going to work getting 2 orders done at the same time by the supplier if the money is being collected by different people, etc.

If there is interest and people think it makes sense to do two orders then I'll still organize it, I just thought it might be a bit odd going to the supplier twice in such a short space of time.

Thanks tubes. May be worth contacting the supplier anyway.....more money for them and theyre doing the run anyway. Ill butt out now. Whatever you decide is fine. Count me in for a shirt and bib shorts please.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,503 ✭✭✭adamski8

i'd be interested in a L jersey. cheers

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,124 ✭✭✭daragh_

37877_1510134042732_1515796089_1290650_6822657_n.jpg

The buff isn't on the above link, I think there is a buff design somewhere as some people got it on the order snollup did but I can't find any link to it.

Buff here.

• Registered Users Posts: 414 ✭✭aquanaut

daragh_ wrote: »
    Buff here.

Does anyone have the bib shorts and if so are they any good? Might go for a ss jersey myself

aquanaut wrote: »
    Does anyone have the bib shorts and if so are they any good? Might go for a ss jersey myself

I do, they do the job fine, are comfortable. my only pair of shorts though so can't compare

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,615 ✭✭✭Hail 2 Da Thief

aquanaut wrote: »

Someone mentioned previously that they are see-through. Maybe this issue has been rectified since though.

• Advertisement

I've emailed Carvalho Custom about getting the Club Order system set up for us.
    I'm hoping to use this for the order.
    It should allow each person to place their order in our own system, then I accept delivery and distribute via post.
    If this can't be set up (I think it will be ok), I'll go the regular spreadsheet route.
    I'll let ye know what they say.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 416 ✭✭Wingman2010

Is it possible to get the old boards jersey on this order? I'd love to get one of the old jerseys.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,458 ✭✭✭✭dastardly00

I'd be interested in jersey and bibs.

After checking the Carvalho custom sizing chart I'd be interested in getting a large S/S full zip jersey and large bib shorts.

I'm a 40" chest and 34" waist so according to the chart I'm a large. If anyone thinks I'm choosing the wrong size for the Boards gear I'd be very grateful if they'd give me some advice! (I've noticed from reading some of the threads about previous orders that alot of people have said that the gear is quite big, and that they chose a size down).

Thanks TheTubes! :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 630 ✭✭✭Nisio

Sorry if it's been posted already but what are the prices for the bibs?
    Thanks
    Oisin

Nisio wrote: »
    Sorry if it's been posted already but what are the prices for the bibs?
    Thanks
    Oisin

The supplier price list is here, these prices do not include VAT, delivery from the supplier and postage to individual users but it should give you an idea of prices.
    Not all items on this list will be available for order afaik.

When is the deadline to order? (need to measure my chest)

• Advertisement

Ryder wrote: »
    When is the deadline to order? (need to measure my chest)

No deadline yet. :)
    Not sure if I'll be running this using a public spreadsheet or a new section on the suppliers website.
    Either way I'll be using one of the above to track what people have ordered.
    I appreciate people showing interest here on the thread but its not the easiest way to track an order, so anyone who has posted what they want in this order will have to put that info in the spreadsheet or the supplier website when it gets setup.
    Either way, I plan to leave it open for a week or 2 after I start taking orders proper. :pac:

don't forget that if there are not 10 pieces of each type you'll have to pay an extra 10% on those less than ten.

iE if only 8 ss 1/4 zips get ordered its the regular price + 10%

don't forget that if there are not 10 pieces of each type you'll have to pay an extra 10% on those less than ten.

iE if only 8 ss 1/4 zips get ordered its the regular price + 10%

Yup, so not all combos of zips/sleeve lengths are definitely going to be on the order.
    i.e. the ss jersey might not be offered in full zip and 1/4 zip unless there is enough interest in both to make 10 of each type, same applies to the ls jersey.
    I'll try checking with snollup to see what was the most popular on the last order he did and people can state their preference here also.

I'll try checking with snollup to see what was the most popular on the last order he did and people can state their preference here also.
    Since it'll be you doing the ordering it'd be fair enough for you to set the preferance. If there are sufficient numbers for other items then all is well and good.

@Tubes. Would it be fair to set up a spreadsheet now, specifing a ss shirt (your pick) a ls (again your pick) and shorts. See who signs up and if people want different variations they can specify them and see who is interested. I suspect when it comes down to it that most couldnt care less about full/half zip etc

• Advertisement

Ryder wrote: »
    @Tubes. Would it be fair to set up a spreadsheet now, specifing a ss shirt (your pick) a ls (again your pick) and shorts. See who signs up and if people want different variations they can specify them and see who is interested. I suspect when it comes down to it that most couldnt care less about full/half zip etc

I'm not sure if its worth setting up a spreadsheet as I'm close to getting the club order system up and running with the supplier.
    The way its going to work is that I setup the garments that are to be available (Skinsuit long sleeve (female chamois), anyone? ) to the "Club members" (boardsies).

There is a club name and password that I will distribute via PM to anyone interested in the order (its probably not super secret but I'll do it by pm for now).
    Once you go to the site and put in the club name and password, you can register as an individual club member (username, address etc).
    You can then pick whatever you want from the list and complete your order.
    As you complete a postage amount will be added (I'm thinking 5e, that about right?), and you will have the option of how you want to pay.
    I'm hoping most will use paypal but there will be an option for cheque or something else aswell I think, I havn't gone through the checkout yet.
    When everyone has paid I will generate a spreadsheet from the system and send it off with the money.

There is an issue with the admin section at the moment so it's not ready for you guys yet.

When I can get in I'll have to pick the stuff that is to be available, so anyone who has an opinion on it can shout now on this thread and I'll see what I can work out.
    Obviously there will be ls/ss jerseys and bibs, I'm not sure what else has been designed wrt jackets etc., I'm going to send some PMs now.

Also, when I have info like how to log in to the site, status updates etc. I'll try and update the first post in the thread, nothing annoys me more than having to root through a thread for info :confused:

That is all.

• Registered Users Posts: 92 ✭✭Rallymad

Id be after a bib when there going :)

• Registered Users Posts: 487 ✭✭drogdub

Would be interested in getting bib shorts

• Registered Users Posts: 202 ✭✭garminguy

interested in bib shorts and jersey

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 126 ✭✭vertigo1976

I'm interested in bib shorts and a jersey too...

Looks like some progress on the supplier website.
    Am hoping to be in a position to start taking orders tonight.
    I'll post details on the process later.

It looks like this will be the list of stuff available:

Short Sleeve Jerseys - Full or Quarter Zip (still not decided on which zip, I'm not getting shortsleeve so I don't have a preference)
    Long Sleeve Jerseys - Full Zip
    Bib Shorts
    Gilet
    Winter Training Jersey - Full Zip
    Winter Buff

Keep in mind that we need at least 10 of each type or there will be an additional 10%, so if there is less than 10 for a particular item it may not make it on the order.

Edit:
    Just got an update on the minimums, it has now been changed to a minimum of 5 items per type, and the surcharge for less than 5 is 50%.
    So anything that has less than 5 people looking for it probably won't make it on the order.

The order is open.
    I'll let it open until the 20th.
    All orders must be placed and paid for by this date.
    Only orders which have been paid for will actually be sent.

There are details on how to place your order in the wiki

The Carvalho site requires a clubname/password to be entered before you can create your account, anyone who wants an account, post here and I'll pm you the username password. If you dont get a prompt reply post on the thread and someone else can send it to you.

Price list (incl VAT @ 23%):
    €49.14 Long sleeve jersey full zip 
      €42.19 Short sleeve jersey full zip       
      €59.10 Training gilet       
      €59.97 Bib shorts (medium weight)       
      €7.96  Buff (silly hat)

There will be 5e added to whatever you order to cover postage and packaging.

PayPal is my preference for payment (you don't need an account to use it, just a credit card).
    The link for paypal on the site isn't working so you can send PayPal payments to dlane99@yahoo.com (include your username!!)
    If need to pay me some other way PM me and we can try and sort a bank transfer or something.

We will have to manage the payment side of it outside the website but once you have paid I can mark you as paid on the admin side of the order.

I'll keep ye updated here of who has paid, etc.

There is a chance I may add the option of ordering the old short sleeve jersey after the minimum (5) number of new ls and ss jerseys have been paid for, don't hold out for this though as it may not happen, especially if the website makes tracking the order difficult.

If the website isn't working out for tracking the order I may revert to a spreadsheet so bear with me.

Can a mod edit the first post of this thread to include this info?

Does VAT not have to be added to those prices?

Lemag wrote: »
    Does VAT not have to be added to those prices?
    You are, right, sorry.
    The VAT is added in the checkout so you will have the correct price then.
    I'll update the above post to include VAT.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 31,141 ✭✭✭✭Lumen

IMO the boards gilet is a most wondrous piece of clothing.

• Advertisement
Advertisement