Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cheap & fast internet centre in Limerick City?

• 02-05-2011 8:26am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 4

The title says it all! Where is the cheapest (& fastest ideally!) internet centre in Limerick City? There is an excellent place in Cork City that charges €1/hr. Is there anywhere that charges this rate in Limerick City?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 771 ✭✭✭munstergirl

Use search there was thread on here last year when i was looking for one, lots of replies.

€1 per hour everest on lower mallow street in basement. Near gardai station.

Moviedrome on upper henry street no idea of price.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 919 ✭✭✭jbkenn

KerryGem wrote: »
    The title says it all! Where is the cheapest (& fastest ideally!) internet centre in Limerick City? There is an excellent place in Cork City that charges €1/hr. Is there anywhere that charges this rate in Limerick City?

Absolute Hotel, Free Wifi, can't get cheaper, you don't even have to buy a coffee:)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,484 ✭✭✭The Snipe

I'm also, personally interested in this - Could make my life of uploading photos less of a pain, due to Eircom and their crappy 34k up :'(

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,853 ✭✭✭Poxyshamrock

Use search there was thread on here last year when i was looking for one, lots of replies.

€1 per hour everest on lower mallow street in basement. Near gardai station.

Moviedrome on upper henry street no idea of price.

Everest has since closed down.

Advertisement