Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

**HUGE SPOILERS** Thoughts about season 6

• 02-05-2011 10:53am
    Registered Users Posts: 760 ✭✭✭

I’ve always been a fan spoilers so I’ve been reading docwhospoilers.com, and found few things out .
    Amy is River Songs mother
    , and the child in “Impossible Astronaut “ “Day of the Moon” is more that likely
    River
    . , as she regenerated that mean she at least part Time Lord.
    If the Silence been around since time of fire and the wheel, maybe they had sample of the Timelord DNA maybe the Masters and impregnate
    Amy ( but she thought it was Rory’s )
    with the DNA which produces a half Human /Timelord. The suit may act a type of maturation chamber like the Borg used in Star Trek., that why she dies because she escaped too early.
    The reason for this hypnosis it that River tell the Darkles to look up her name , and she doesn’t show mercy, like her father, and who would be a match for doctor but another TimeLord. Maybe the Doctor has the same effect on her as Rose did on him, made him better.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,759 ✭✭✭Killer_banana

I only read the first three spoilers and decided to leave the last one. I was right. :eek:I'm never right...

Are these definitely true?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,018 ✭✭✭bren2001

I only read the first three spoilers and decided to leave the last one. I was right. :eek:I'm never right...

Are these definitely true?

The first one is true. The second and third is mere speculation.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 36,711 CMod ✭✭✭✭pixelburp

The whole thing sounds like pure, idle speculation to be honest. I seem to vaguely recall, back when the show first came back, there were some wild rumours and speculations that Rose was a TimeLord or some-such. Or Romana. Seems like every season Romana's rumoured to come back, masquerading as Character X.

For the record, I think River Song is just a simple human being, just a little bit emotionally messed-up by meeting the Doctor. And possibly ended up killing him in a fit of frustration. It's kinda weird how ... incestuous these rumours have become & if any of them were true would make the show 10 times the soap-opera people accused it of being back when it really was skirting those waters.

Going back to series 6 speculation, I think that little moment in episode 2 where Amy "hallucinates" of the woman with an eyepatch - and when we see that she's both pregnant & not at the same time - screams "broken timelines" to me (jesus, is that the way my mind works now?). Perhaps the child has TimeLord'y powers and is accidentally fooking-up time & space by existing at all.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,298 ✭✭✭off.the.walls

That lady with the eye patch is back in the mid season finalie..says it on wikipedia.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,461 ✭✭✭popebenny16

That lady with the eye patch is back in the mid season finalie..says it on wikipedia.
    she is rivers mother aka ......... THE RANI!!!!!

Look we have an episode called The Doctors Wife this year. It dont get more soapy than that. Anything is possible really.

• Advertisement
Advertisement