Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Driving instructor in Drogheda

Options
  • 02-05-2011 11:30am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 78 ✭✭

Hi all,

I'm looking for the contact information for a driving instructor in Drogheda, his name is Peter, he lives in either rathmullen or ballsgrove, I've no further information, just wondering if anyone knows who I'm talking about.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,494 ✭✭✭m.j.w

Sorry dont have the number but I know who you are on about. I was trying to get in touch as everyone said he was the best but could never get his number. Think he drives a yaris but its not Rookie (red yaris) I got lessons from Rookies and would not suggest them.

• Registered Users Posts: 279 ✭✭Mr. Muddle

m.j.w wrote: »
    Sorry dont have the number but I know who you are on about. I was trying to get in touch as everyone said he was the best but could never get his number. Think he drives a yaris but its not Rookie (red yaris) I got lessons from Rookies and would not suggest them.

Sorry op I don't know the instructor you are talking about.

I'm surprised to hear m.j.w. not recommending Rookie, I passed my test with him and found him a brilliant instructor, my sister is now getting lessons from him and agrees with me.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 78 ✭✭oldmantime

Damn, my bro got him and said he was brilliant, I've only heard horror stories about most other instructors.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 78 ✭✭oldmantime

apparently he drives a blue suzuki swift?

Advertisement