Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Farmers Market in North Cork

Options
  • 02-05-2011 1:33pm
    Registered Users Posts: 6

Hi all,
    I am hoping ye can help me out! I'm a dub that moved to North Cork about a year ago and I'm hoping somebody could tell me where to find listings for markets around the area. I'm a big fan of markets and with summer nearly here I'd like to find some. Thanks in advance!

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Help & Feedback Category Moderators Posts: 25,247 CMod ✭✭✭✭Spear

Moved from N&F.

• Registered Users Posts: 438 ✭✭sunshiner

there one in mallow on friday mornings in the 4 homes car park. and one in kanturk on sats in supervalue carpark. thats the only ones i know of.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,187 ✭✭✭mossie

• Registered Users Posts: 5,763 ✭✭✭Aglomerado

Regular Saturday morning markets in Ballyhooly and Killavullen. Also one in Fermoy on Sundays.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,613 ✭✭✭✭Clare Bear

I was at one in Killavullen recently and I was impressed, wasn't expecting it to have as much as it did. http://killavullenfarmersmarket.com/index.html

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6 Lost Dub

Thanks all for your response to my quiry. I will be checking all these out over the summer. Btw is there any other markets that sell everything like bits and bobs e.g car boot sales. Cheers

• Registered Users Posts: 2,187 ✭✭✭mossie

Lost Dub wrote: »
    Thanks all for your response to my quiry. I will be checking all these out over the summer. Btw is there any other markets that sell everything like bits and bobs e.g car boot sales. Cheers

There are regular car boot sales in Castletownroche and Rathcormac. Not sure of the dates though.

• Registered Users Posts: 15 arktrux

Hi, there is one everyother sunday in Rathcormac, last year used to be once a month in killcully-upper glanmire across the cementery, the one in Fermoy is gone

• Registered Users Posts: 816 ✭✭✭Satts

Good Farmers market in Midleton every Saturday morning.

Advertisement