Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back a page or two to re-sync the thread and this will then show latest posts. Thanks, Mike.

Disneyland Paris info

• 02-05-2011 1:35pm
    Registered Users Posts: 36

Hi,
    We're heading to France with our 5 and 2 year old in a couple of weeks and will be stopping off in Disneyland for a day on our way down south. Our 5 year old is Princess crazy so should be in her element. Does anyone know how much breakfast or lunch with the disney princesses cost? I know it's probably ridiculous money but if it's not too over the top I might consider it as I know she'd be out of her mind with delight. Can't find any pricing guide for it on the disney website, you have to ring a number for info on it.
    Thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 madameknut

MickOR wrote: »
    Hi,
    We're heading to France with our 5 and 2 year old in a couple of weeks and will be stopping off in Disneyland for a day on our way down south. Our 5 year old is Princess crazy so should be in her element. Does anyone know how much breakfast or lunch with the disney princesses cost? I know it's probably ridiculous money but if it's not too over the top I might consider it as I know she'd be out of her mind with delight. Can't find any pricing guide for it on the disney website, you have to ring a number for info on it.
    Thanks

Hi,

I'm french, so I did a quick research on the french google and just found this
    http://img828.imageshack.us/img828/2672/p1090285.jpg

But apparently you'll need to book your lunch before coming, and it can be done only by phone. I can do this for you if you're afraid of speaking french on the phone, just send me a message if you need me.

Celine

• Registered Users Posts: 36 MickOR

Thanks a mill for the reply madameknut, hadf no computer for the last few weeks because my 2 year old juiced my laptop! Only getting around to replying now. We're off tomorrow now anyway so really looking forward to it. Thanks again for you help.

Advertisement