Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Sandymount Strand and Driving?

Options
  • 02-05-2011 2:41pm
    Registered Users Posts: 292 ✭✭

Hi,

does anybody know if its permissable to get a car onto the Strand or any other beaches on the East coast?

I want to make a short music video for a mate and have an idea which requires me filming from a car.

B

Comments

Hi,

does anybody know if its permissable to get a car onto the Strand or any other beaches on the East coast?

I want to make a short music video for a mate and have an idea which requires me filming from a car.

B

You can't get onto Sandymount. Think you still can on Dollymount. And if you are planning on shooting from a car I hope you have really steady hands. I've done it on the road and it was tricky stopping the camera bouncing all over the place. Although, there was speed involved!

• Registered Users Posts: 292 ✭✭briano.de.rhino

a beanbag helps.theres lil tricks like that!

Advertisement