Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Nose Piercing Athlone

Options
  • 02-05-2011 3:47pm
    Registered Users Posts: 57 ✭✭

Hi Guys,

can anyone recommend a good person/place to get my nose pierced in athlone town or out monksland direction? also what would i expect to pay.

Also - sorry for two posts in one quick question...i have a tattoo idea that i have no idea if it'll work/be possible as a tattoo but theres no other tattoo i'd consider getting so i'm wondering if theres any suggestions. Have tried looking online for similar stuff and don't want to go in pestering a tattoo artist in a shop if it wont work cos i know i'd be a pain to deal with lol. likewise if i post online and someone does one i like i can't just steal it and use it...any ideas folks?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 215 ✭✭teaholic

Bodypiercing Athlone is doing offers for the month of May, All piercings €30 and under. The details are on Facebook, I got my bellybutton done there last week. :D

Advertisement