Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Bach at You! (sorry)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 198 ✭✭anamaria

can't stop giggling at the thread title ! :)

• Registered Users Posts: 71 ✭✭BillabongMad

Awesome work, I like it! Just one thing though... you move a lot and it's really distracting :']

• Registered Users Posts: 3,247 ✭✭✭stevejazzx

.... you move a lot and it's really distracting :']

Lol ...I just watched mysrlf - believe it it not this is of one the better ones in terms of movement. I get much worse....:-(

• Registered Users Posts: 71 ✭✭BillabongMad

Aha, well a little isn't bad, shows you're into it but it could eventually lead to you making some mistakes.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,812 ✭✭✭✭evolving_doors

TWas nice alright, don't worry about the moving about.. if you close your eyes and listen to the recording you cant but imagine movement,,i'd be more critical if you didn't move

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,034 ✭✭✭rcaz

Nice one!

And you've got some fierce guitar faces :p

• Registered Users Posts: 3,247 ✭✭✭stevejazzx

Armelodie wrote: »
    TWas nice alright, don't worry about the moving about.. if you close your eyes and listen to the recording you cant but imagine movement,,i'd be more critical if you didn't move
    El Pr0n wrote: »
    Nice one!

And you've got some fierce guitar faces :p

many thanks!

Advertisement