Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Sky Bill

• 02-05-2011 4:14pm
    Registered Users Posts: 23

Iv been with sky past my 12 month contract and have decided to cancel. I cancelled my direct debit in April but then got an invoice in april for may. It was only then i coped the 31 day notice of cancelation so i gave them 31 days notice via email. Anyway i havent paid the month of mays subs yet and sky has been cut off. Im unsure whether to pay it or leave it cut off or would sky chase me for this money for the 31 day notice period ? Anybody known of anyone leaving it by just getting cut off do they chase you for the money? thanks

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,936 ✭✭✭JDxtra

Yes. They will chase you. Just cancelling the DD without informing them was a foolish idea. Pay the outstanding balance, learn the lesson, and move on.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 40 Darragho

Jypo1 wrote: »
    Iv been with sky past my 12 month contract and have decided to cancel. I cancelled my direct debit in April but then got an invoice in april for may. It was only then i coped the 31 day notice of cancelation so i gave them 31 days notice via email. Anyway i havent paid the month of mays subs yet and sky has been cut off. Im unsure whether to pay it or leave it cut off or would sky chase me for this money for the 31 day notice period ? Anybody known of anyone leaving it by just getting cut off do they chase you for the money? thanks

You should just pay up and count your losses at least you wont leave this happen again, they will only torment u ringing and sending letters it aint worth it for the sake of a months rental

• Registered Users Posts: 163 ✭✭gavmcfad

As a matter of interest, did they offer you an improved deal when you contacted them about cancelling?

• Registered Users Posts: 23 Jypo1

gavmcfad wrote: »
    As a matter of interest, did they offer you an improved deal when you contacted them about cancelling?

ye rang them after settled the account and then they offered me 6 moths for 12.50 a month which i took ! just bout 3 euro a week , i cant say no to that , pays for itself. im going to cancell again when the 6 months are up , maybe il get another offer.

Advertisement