Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Wanted Honda 50

Options
  • 02-05-2011 4:15pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 5

Hi,I am looking for a nice Honda 50,I want it running perfect,the type I want is the type with round indicators,headlamp and with the skinny Honda 50 type badge,
    Thanks a million :)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 23,348 ✭✭✭✭mickdw

What kind of budget have you? do you want it perfect or needing a bit of tidying up? Do you want it with log book for the road - many are sold without books.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5 Ferguson 20

mickdw wrote: »
    What kind of budget have you? do you want it perfect or needing a bit of tidying up? Do you want it with log book for the road - many are sold without books.
    Yes I need a logbook with it,one that needs the slightest bit of tidying will do,I would be willing to spend up to €700 depending on the condition,have you one for sale?:)

• Registered Users Posts: 23,348 ✭✭✭✭mickdw

Yes I need a logbook with it,one that needs the slightest bit of tidying will do,I would be willing to spend up to €700 depending on the condition,have you one for sale?:)

No, I have a slightly later bike which I fixed up last year. Wont sell it yet anyway. Its a 1982 c50 lac 3 speed auto
    2a0ds92.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5 Ferguson 20

mickdw wrote: »
    No, I have a slightly later bike which I fixed up last year. Wont sell it yet anyway. Its a 1982 c50 lac 3 speed auto
    2a0ds92.jpg
    You did a fine job of it,your right,its the later type than what im looking for,the one im looking for is around the mid-late 70s era,the one that I am looking for is the type with the skinny Honda 50 badge on front,Thanks for the pictures!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:)

Advertisement