Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Price for Paving Slabs

• 02-05-2011 4:17pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,438 ✭✭✭

I'm totally clueless on prices for such things but I'm looking to have a patio done and spotted a nice Indian Sandstone slab (60*60). It's priced at just over €30 per sq. metre and the proposed area is just above 15 sq metres in total making it €475 for the slabs.
    Does this seem reasonable to those in the know? I could perhaps ask the guys doing the work to make the purchase if it meant they could get a trade price...just a thought.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 798 ✭✭✭Bicycle

Is your figure VAT inclusive and are delivery charges also included?

We bought Tipperary sandstone today from a company in Roscrea. The price we paid was €24.20 per metre squared VAT inclusive.

This company will deliver to Cork as well (and their delivery charges seem reasonable).

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,438 ✭✭✭run_Forrest_run

Bicycle wrote: »
    Is your figure VAT inclusive and are delivery charges also included?

We bought Tipperary sandstone today from a company in Roscrea. The price we paid was €24.20 per metre squared VAT inclusive.

This company will deliver to Cork as well (and their delivery charges seem reasonable).

yes inclusive VAT, delivery was an extra €20.
    Thanks for your feedback, what's the name of the company in Roscrea?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 798 ✭✭✭Bicycle

www.wesellstone.com

They're a couple of hundred yards off the old N7 at the Dublin Road Roundabout.

Advertisement