Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Looking for universal game cases

Options
  • 02-05-2011 5:12pm
    Registered Users Posts: 27

Hi.
    Anybody know where I can buy some universal game cases? preferably locally or from the uk or europe.
    Too many loose Nintendo cartridges scattered about the place and need to get them organised.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 34,919 ✭✭✭✭o1s1n
    Master of the Universe

I looked into this a few years ago for my Nintendo carts as I thought it was a great idea. But in the end it was pretty expensive. I think with Nintendo stuff, the only way without breaking the bank is a nice plastic tub with a lid.

• Registered Users Posts: 27 the bass monster

thats pretty much what i'm using at the moment. it would just be nice to be able to have them all up on a shelf stacked neat and tidy beside my xbox games and everything else. gamer nerd OCD i suppose

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 2,968 Mod ✭✭✭✭LoGiE

One post in the main forum is more then enough. Locking this thread.

Thanks,

LoGiE

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement