Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

36-day show down!

• 02-05-2011 7:36pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 32

So with 36 days to go, the 'save me' Easter holidays over and the countdown officially on, what are peoples plans? (Study wise of course, grad not included ;)) Like how many hours are we expected to cram into this short time? I do think I'm getting a little panicked now :confused:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 372 ✭✭Patriciamc93

........ already panicing so screwed for a lot of my subjects at the mo! I am hoping that 36 days is enough to get me points that i will be happy with. At this stage though i think i am just gonna take a subject a day apart from homework........ should.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 642 ✭✭✭brownlad

damn....i feel like iv done nothing...when ive actually done loads :o.....just nervous really.... just gotta keep the head down;)...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,299 ✭✭✭paulmclaughlin

worrying causes stress, so i'm just gonna chill :p haha gonna try studying my ass off, every hour i have spare

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,784 ✭✭✭Superbus

I'm in 5th Year, so I'm entitled to some synth-based sadism, for the time being.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 32 TheRepeat

brownlad wrote: »
    damn....i feel like iv done nothing...when ive actually done loads :o.....just nervous really....
    I'm the exact same.. I know I've been working but there's always that 'I could of done more' feeling lingering.. I guess just hit the road running from tomorrow is my best bet!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 283 ✭✭pockets3d

I'm planning on doing everything i haven't done over the last 2 weeks off. Which is just about everything. Think i have pass maths in the bag however though, except i didn't even do the homework yet.............oh well thats what religion is for 1st thing tomorrow morning. :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,116 ✭✭✭Salty

I feel a little out of my depth to be honest:( I need 500...anything below that and I can say goodbye to my course:(

Managed 430 in the pres...hoping to get lucky with the papers in June!

• Registered Users Posts: 408 ✭✭LifesaverNiall

i took easter off.. in saying that i did nothing realy for my mocks and got 405..
    but today and yesterday i managed to get all the easter revision work done and from tomorrow just knuckle to £$%& down! :)
    Science in Trinity is number one.. points last year were 465.. god only knows what it'll go up to this year :/..
    if i was to get the 465 id be happy though, that is my target :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 814 ✭✭✭NotExactly

TheRepeat wrote: »
    'I could of done more' feeling lingering..

Took the words out of my mouth..:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,734 ✭✭✭J_E

NotExactly wrote: »
    It's a horrible feeling, isn't it :P

I'm stuck between a serene sense of "Ah it'll be grand, I put the work in" and "Oh god, I should have done ____ and ____ and ____ OH MANNNNNN" panic. :o

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 12 Ghillie2k4

jaysus , did 4 hours a day over easter , parents say that i did " ****e all " . ignorance. now i am being made do 4-9 every night. i get home at 3:50 and go to bed at 10:30 . they're being totally unreasonable. preaching to me about the lc when they cant even do simple maths that i have done in a flash. pure f$%^ing ignorance.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 642 ✭✭✭brownlad

its like ...im so ready then...you think of a question you dont know the answer to... then its like... OMFG I DONT KNOW THE ANSWER AND IF IT COMES UP IM SCREWED.... :confused: ... <sigh>

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,734 ✭✭✭J_E

brownlad wrote: »
    its like ...im so ready then...you think of a question you dont know the answer to... then its like... OMFG I DONT KNOW THE ANSWER AND IF IT COMES UP IM SCREWED.... :confused: ... <sigh>
    This is HL Maths on a day to day basis for me...

• Registered Users Posts: 2,576 ✭✭✭Coeurdepirate

NotExactly wrote: »
    In all fairness though, you're in 5th year.

• Registered Users Posts: 927 ✭✭✭Maybe_Memories

pockets3d wrote: »
    i didn't even do the homework yet.............oh well thats what religion is for 1st thing tomorrow morning. :D

I like your style, you remind me of me in 6th year :p

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 814 ✭✭✭NotExactly

In all fairness though, you're in 5th year.

No i'm not :rolleyes:

Advertisement