Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

best price dublin airport hotel deal please

Options
  • 02-05-2011 7:50pm
    Registered Users Posts: 620 ✭✭✭

looking to stay near dublin airport for one night either side of our holidays in jue the night of the 5th and the 26th. we wont have car with us so if anyone can point me to a good (cheap) deal. room only is fine as we are leaving quite early.

regards

neonitrix

Comments

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 14,936 Mod ✭✭✭✭whiterebel

neonitrix wrote: »
    looking to stay near dublin airport for one night either side of our holidays in jue the night of the 5th and the 26th. we wont have car with us so if anyone can point me to a good (cheap) deal. room only is fine as we are leaving quite early.

regards

neonitrix

Metro Hotel In Ballymun has a shuttle service to the airport from early morning, and is pretty reasonable

• Registered Users Posts: 85 ✭✭whore

I'd just stay somewhere near the M1 in north dublin, there's loads of airport buses and you'll save yourself an absolute fortune.

• Registered Users Posts: 307 ✭✭goodgolfer64

remember seeing specials on travellodge dublin airport....for only $25 online...treble rooms same price...seemed exceptional value

• Registered Users Posts: 388 ✭✭siber

neonitrix wrote: »

regards

neonitrix

Premier Inn is good value. Checked your dates and it is available room only for €39 for each of your nights if you book the rate that allows no changes or cancellation.

• Registered Users Posts: 620 ✭✭✭neonitrix

siber wrote: »
    Premier Inn is good value. Checked your dates and it is available room only for €39 for each of your nights if you book the rate that allows no changes or cancellation.

thanks for this just booked with premier there now

neonitrix

• Advertisement
Advertisement