If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

TV

Options
  • 02-05-2011 7:50pm
    Registered Users Posts: 598 ✭✭✭

Hi, looking to buy 3D TV. What is the price on SAMSUNG UE46D7000, delivery to Galway? How many glasses is Samsung giving with this TV? Thanks a lot.

Comments

• Company Representative Posts: 17,277 ✭✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Kenny

Hi Kave2.

The current price on the 46D7000 is £1699.95
    http://www.richersounds.com/product/3d-tv/samsung/ue46d7000/sams-ue46d7000

Included with this screen is one pair of glasses.

Due to the very short supply on this screen we are unable to have this screen delivered. Should stock levels get higher then this could change.

At the moment it would need collected from the Belfast store if we could secure one for you given the current low levels of stock :(

Let me know what you think.

• Registered Users Posts: 598 ✭✭✭kave2

Hi Kave2.

The current price on the 46D7000 is £1699.95
    http://www.richersounds.com/product/3d-tv/samsung/ue46d7000/sams-ue46d7000

Included with this screen is one pair of glasses.

Due to the very short supply on this screen we are unable to have this screen delivered. Should stock levels get higher then this could change.

At the moment it would need collected from the Belfast store if we could secure one for you given the current low levels of stock :(

Let me know what you think.
    That would cost me over 1900eu, long drive to Belfast... In Currys, Galway they have D8000 for 2000eu. Thanks a lot anyway.

Hi Kave2.

Sorry I could not do a better price but it still makes us cheaper.

Its the drive up to us and the cost of petrol that would raise your total cost :(

I could offer to pay your parking while here in Belfast ;)

Let me know if I can help with anything else and enjoy the rest of your day!

How does the LG 47LX9900 compare to Samsung? It is now 1199, was 2000!!! Looks very good too.

Hi Kave2.

The LG 47LX9900 is a really really nice screen and If it was me I would go for it over the Samsung.
    http://www.richersounds.com/product/3d-tv/lg/47lx9900/lg-47lx9900

Picture and sound quality are superior on the LG.

The LG comes with two pairs of glasses.

If intersted in the LG in could have one for next Friday for you (13.05.11) as we are currently out of stock.

• Advertisement

I am going to Currys tomorrow to compare LG and Samsung. They have only D8000 but i think there so no difference in the PQ of D7000 vs D8000. I am already leaning towards LG :D price diff it's big, and both getting good reviews. Would you be able to deliver LG?
    Thanks.

Hi kave2.

Yeah go and have a look at the two screens. I think you will be suprised by the quality of the LG ;)

Due to the size of this screen our normal courier will not collect it from us.

Where are you based and I can check if its possible :)

• Registered Users Posts: 14 JustACitizen

<Snip>

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, RicherSounds.ie Moderator Posts: 2,505 Mod ✭✭✭✭The Ritz

Mod Comment:

@JustACitizen,

Please take a moment to read the Charter for this forum - here entitled "CHARTER - PLEASE READ BEFORE POSTING......" http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2055564744, particularly the following:
    If you see a post which is looking for a quote or advice from RS, please resist the urge to offer your opinion ! Such queries are not an open invitation for posters to make suggestions etc, these queries should be left to RS to answer. If queries or requests for quotes attracted everyone's opinion, the forum would be unworkable. This is not intended to prevent the usual chat and banter which you will regularly see on the RS forum.

@kave2,

As this thread is over a month old I'm closing it. If you want to check on TVs etc again, please feel free to strat a new query - easier to get a response from the lads to a new query that way :) .

Cheers,

Ritz.

This discussion has been closed.