Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

What clubs, societies, charities are in Waterford?

• 02-05-2011 8:14pm
    Registered Users Posts: 89 ✭✭

I have become increasingly bored over the past while and I am getting sick of the same routine stuff. For the summer I want to take up something for a few hours a week that I can look back on and be proud of.

Last year I contacted the Adult education centre as I wanted to give lectures in engineering but you need a cert and they don't do stuff in Engineering anyway.

I want to do some charity work or join a society that interests me like automotive engineering, computers, biomedical science,

When I was in university there was endless clubs and socs that catered for all the wired and wonderful minority clubs but I cant seem to find any Waterford.

If anyone has any suggestions or can point me in the right direction let me know.

Advertisement