Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Where to throw a party in Waterford

• 02-05-2011 8:36pm
    Registered Users Posts: 313 ✭✭

I'm having a party in June, mostly using any excuse for fun :p It's not a 21st or 30th, but that kind of idea of a party I guess (celebrating the end of months of being sick!)

I've never really organised anything like this before, am I even late to be trying to find somewhere for mid June? Preferably a Saturday though maybe a Friday.
    Any suggestions for somewhere good? Probably in town. I quite like the kazbar and the middle floor looks to be what I'm looking for (I'd say there will be roughly 50 people) http://www.kazbar.ie/#/function-rooms/4534046512

And how do these things work, do you just pay the food or are there a whole host of other charges? Hope not!
    Thanks!

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,472 ✭✭✭AdMMM

Most places just charge for food now as opposed to room hire and some even provide DJ's for the night. You can also cut down on other incidental charges like balloons and decorations by buying them from the €2 store and doing it yourself. If you don't have your heart set on any particular date then you shouldn't have any problems with availability anywhere in Waterford.

Just to let you know that the Kazbar don't do fully private functions on weekends. You'll have the floor to yourselves until 10pm or so when members of the public start arriving.

Advertisement