Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Insurance Broker

Options
  • 02-05-2011 9:30pm
    Registered Users Posts: 196 ✭✭

Can anyone recommend an insurance broker in Dublin 15? Our house insurance is up and I cant face ringing around. Do I have to pay for a brokers services or do they get paid commision?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,056 ✭✭✭✭BostonB

In my experience I've always managed to get a cheaper quote myself then using brokers.

• Registered Users Posts: 338 ✭✭Straylight

Any particular reason they have to be local? I've got my house insurance through the AA before and they were pretty good price wise. You could also try First Ireland brokers, they're in Parkgate Street. I've used them for my car insurance for years, and while they're not as reliable for house insurance sometimes they've come back with the cheapest quotes. Last year I used chill.ie, they were the best quote by a fair bit.

• Registered Users Posts: 25 nowimtalkin

Any particular reason they have to be local? I've got my house insurance through the AA before and they were pretty good price wise. You could also try First Ireland brokers, they're in Parkgate Street. I've used them for my car insurance for years, and while they're not as reliable for house insurance sometimes they've come back with the cheapest quotes. Last year I used chill.ie, they were the best quote by a fair bit.

+1 for First Ireland, used them for my car insurance and came back with the cheapest quote by far. Can't comment regarding house insurance though.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,004 ✭✭✭Pat Dunne

Can recommend Barrington Insurance, just off the Clonsilla Rd at Coolmine Ind Est opposite Molloy's Off-License.

Always find them competive and very helpful.

Advertisement