Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Harwareversand ?Paypal?Yes or No?

Options
  • 02-05-2011 9:51pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,684 ✭✭✭

Can someone please clear up if they accept 'normal' payments or do you have to lodge the money into your paypal account 'externally' or something?It says they dont accept credit card Paypal payments ....surely most Paypal payments are from credit cards.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 387 ✭✭dango

They don't accept paypal only bank transfers.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,003 ✭✭✭iggy

2011abc wrote: »
    Can someone please clear up if they accept 'normal' payments or do you have to lodge the money into your paypal account 'externally' or something?It says they dont accept credit card Paypal payments ....surely most Paypal payments are from credit cards.

Afaik you have to have your Paypal a/c linked to your debit card.
    If you use online banking you can do a cash transfer in a couple of minutes.
    Also it's an extra 3% if u use Paypal.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,684 ✭✭✭2011abc

Yeah but my bank require a postal confirmation code to be sent before setting up online debitting.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,174 ✭✭✭✭Captain Chaos

I used Paypal that is linked to my CC as per normal. Payment worked out fine. If that didn't work I was not going to bother with them tbh, I'm not doing any messing around with bank transfers in this day and age when every other online e-tailer uses paypal no problem.

One thing though DHL is very, very slow. Over a week to get stuff from Germany. I got can get stuff from HK and have it cleared customs over a weekend with the likes of UPS.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,003 ✭✭✭iggy

I used Paypal that is linked to my CC as per normal. Payment worked out fine. If that didn't work I was not going to bother with them tbh, I'm not doing any messing around with bank transfers in this day and age when every other online e-tailer uses paypal no problem.

One thing though DHL is very, very slow. Over a week to get stuff from Germany. I got can get stuff from HK and have it cleared customs over a weekend with the likes of UPS.

I ordered from them and total delivery times was a week.
    The package was in Ireland after 3 days and the slowest part is getting it delivered from An Post as it's handed over to them when it reaches Ireland.

• Advertisement
Advertisement