Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Jobs in Sligo

Options
13»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,659 ✭✭✭magnumlady

The Roundabout in Collooney (art gallery) have a part time job available.

• Registered Users Posts: 162 ✭✭ge_ch

loki7777 wrote: »
    They already have staff.

they had a new sign up today saying that they are now hiring. maybe you should ask again

• Registered Users Posts: 58 ✭✭sara-lou

Elverys are looking for flexi staff

• Registered Users Posts: 1,158 ✭✭✭loki7777

Anyone know how looks recruitment in Lidl? I am asking because when i ask them about job they told me to fill application/send cv online. But in Midlands/North East/North West i cant find Sligo;)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,797 ✭✭✭bobcar61

Supermacs are opening on the 30th, I presume Papa Johns will be around the same time. He rang me today. They are starting interviews on Tuesday for full time staff and for part time sometime in October.

H Samuel are looking for part time associates.

Carl Scarpa(sp) on O'Connell Street are looking for people.

I'm sure there are other places that I'm missing out on

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 14,127 ✭✭✭✭Leeg17

bobcar61 wrote: »
    Supermacs are opening on the 30th, I presume Papa Johns will be around the same time. He rang me today. They are starting interviews on Tuesday for full time staff and for part time sometime in October.

Best of luck, my housemate got a call this morning for the interviews on Tuesday. I e-mailed them a CV soon after but don't know what use it is..

• Registered Users Posts: 1,797 ✭✭✭bobcar61

Oh I'm not going for the interview, I did apply though and only sent a CV a few days ago but because of my situation of going back to college on Monday he said for part time people to come in to him in around a month from now and that it is only Full Time they are looking for at the minute.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,127 ✭✭✭✭Leeg17

bobcar61 wrote: »
    Oh I'm not going for the interview, I did apply though and only sent a CV a few days ago but because of my situation of going back to college on Monday he said for part time people to come in to him in around a month from now and that it is only Full Time they are looking for at the minute.

Oh, really? That's weird because my housemate (only looking to do part-time) is still going in on Tuesday, I might mention it to him because he never said it in the e-mail.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,390 ✭✭✭The Big Red Button

The bistro are advertising for a commis chef on facebook

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7 id.tweet.that

Exhibit are looking for part time staff! Would have asked myself but the sign said not suitable for anyone in full time education! And if anyone knows of any weekend jobs in sligo, I know there scarce but its worth a try!

• Registered Users Posts: 36 caseyjones01

anyone interested in office based sales jobs for the new year you should contact northwest express because they are currently looking for staff and they are good to work for, I've been here 2 years now. It is nothing like flawless marketing.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,586 ✭✭✭✭For Forks Sake

anyone interested in office based sales jobs for the new year you should contact northwest express because they are currently looking for staff and they are good to work for, I've been here 2 years now. It is nothing like flawless marketing.

So what is it like? What clients? What sort of territory? Renumeration? Hours? Targets?

Anything.........

• Registered Users Posts: 36 caseyjones01

9.30 to 5pm mon to fri. territory consists of sligo, mayo, leitrim, roscommon, galway, donegal and fermanagh. there's loads of scope for sales with a good mix of repeat clients and new ones. Normally there is a basic plus commission so say you hit your weekly target of €2,500 you should be earning approx €400 pw to begin with plus monthly bonus

• Registered Users Posts: 248 ✭✭TomJoe Wallace

Anyone know of any jobs on the jobs front?

I can see it's the same it was a good while ago...
    I'm back looking for jobs once again... temporary jobs just don't cut it.

Summers here now so I'm DYING to get a job. I'll literally work as anything at this stage (within reason!)

• Registered Users Posts: 316 ✭✭cassi

Wow just looking back at nearly a year ago was pretty annoyed with what was happening! Well it took a while but I finally landed work in Dublin just over two months ago! Not directly what I want to be in long term but has great growth and learning prospects. Iv grown from strength to strength in it and have been giving a great deal of responsibility and ownership in what I do. I'm delighted that it's something I love doing and are good at.

Anyway to cut a long story short since my first post saying I need patience, it has all come together, so keep faith people and keep plucking away at finding work cause it will happen eventually.

Best of look in your search tom!

Advertisement