Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

White Russian

Options
  • 03-05-2011 3:08am
    Registered Users Posts: 2,748 ✭✭✭

Watched the Big Lebowski yesterday...

Went out and bought cream, had the ice, used baileys cream, and vodka of course... nicest drink I have ever tasted

How much does one cost in the pub?...should I bring my own cream?

Duyde!
    Tagged:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 11,224 ✭✭✭✭Marty McFly

Price of them can vary depending on were your drinking really, great drink for a hangover i always find.

If you want a nice one go to the porterhouse in bray, they make it with ice cream its amazing, you have me wanting one now feck it :)

p.s you left out the tia maria in your white russian.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,748 ✭✭✭sxt

Ha!, you have me wanting one with icecream !

• Registered Users Posts: 11,224 ✭✭✭✭Marty McFly

ha then you know were to head tommorrow porterhouse in bray you wont regret it and at this stage youll prob bump into me there now aswell, if i had the ingredients id be making one now:)

• Registered Users Posts: 25,243 ✭✭✭✭Jesus Wept

Have had a few crap ones from various places so never really order it.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,116 ✭✭✭starviewadams

Had a nice one in Shebeen Chic on Georges Street last week,ice cream one sounds amazing though!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,821 ✭✭✭stimpson

Dudes - there's no Baileys and Tia Maria is for f*cking amatures man.

It's Kahluha, Vodka and cream.

Advertisement