Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

As a foreigner , how to "engage life" in dundalk?

Options
  • 03-05-2011 7:36am
    Registered Users Posts: 5

Well, i came here for while, since i know how to Allocation my time for study and normal life.But still, i did feel i become a normal person in this town.After college,i still have nothing to do,went to gym and watching tv at home is all my real life.
    Tried to get a job in town but seems its not easy atm(walk in to store and ask them if they need new guy there seems not to be a good idea to find work, lol).And also , i dont know how to know the ppl have same interests and hobby.
    Any suggest to me?
    thx for everything :)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 18,272 ✭✭✭✭Atomic Pineapple

Look into local clubs that might interest you, things like photography clubs, sports clubs, other interests etc....

• Registered Users Posts: 1,163 ✭✭✭2qk4u

Try doing some volunteering or charity / community work, its a good way to get to meet the locals and they will get to know you and trust you soon enough.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,316 ✭✭✭✭amacachi

If you're in DkIT maybe join a society or club or two.

Advertisement