Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Overclocking,, NOT SURE WHAT IM DOING NEED HELP

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,845 ✭✭✭massy086

maxokeeffe wrote: »
    NOT ACCORDING TO THE TEST MATE,,, SURE CAN YOU STOP WASTING MY TIME WITH YOUR CRAP
    well i would love to see ur tests cuz there,s no way like how you price pc,s bull****

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,631 ✭✭✭✭Hank Scorpio

What in Gods name is going on in this thread?:confused:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 106 ✭✭maxokeeffe

massy086 wrote: »
    well i would love to see ur tests cuz there,s no way like how you price pc,s bull****

i take lad your still in school. as you cant even make sence with basic words.haha

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,155 ✭✭✭Stainless_Steel

maxokeeffe wrote: »
    i take lad your still in school. as you cant even make sence with basic words.haha

Oh the irony....

• Registered Users Posts: 6,737 ✭✭✭Asiaprod

Gentlemen, please reduce the noise level. The neighbors are complaining.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 18,377 Mod ✭✭✭✭Solitaire

Its being reduced for them.

No more talk of selling stuff on this forum (or any other aside from Adverts for that matter) please. Not a dig at max as he's taken his ads in here down already, but the point needs to be made.

And both max and massy, can you chill out a bit please? :) You don't need to be so hostile and you certainly don't need to flood the place with ALLCAPS :o Now please keep the volume down a bit in future or I'll counter your crapslock with a sudden irrational bout of Grammar Nazi-ism :p

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement