Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Twink on Newstalk Breakfast

• 03-05-2011 9:41am
    Registered Users Posts: 49

Good Morning All,

Twink is on Newstalk right now and it is painful!

God where to start?
    :rolleyes:

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,477 ✭✭✭Hootanany

Very annoying voice

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,309 ✭✭✭giftgrub

Is it posh voice or zip up yer mickey voice?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 20,068 ✭✭✭✭neris

that was an awful sound bite to inflate her ego even further. Big fish small pond.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,197 ✭✭✭elvis jones

she came on......i turned off.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,198 ✭✭✭Murt10

+1. It was a race to the off button although it would have been interesting to hear Ivan interviewing her if he had been around.

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 18,184 ✭✭✭✭Lapin

I would have done the exact same thing had I been listening.

I'm allergic to that awful woman.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,699 ✭✭✭bamboozle

cannot abide that women, i refuse to even flick onto the late late after they had her on to show off some cakes she iced.

Advertisement