Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Soccer near st kilda

Options
  • 03-05-2011 9:54am
    Registered Users Posts: 139 ✭✭

Just after moving to melbourne and was wondering if anyone could recommend a team to play for near st kilda?? Found an email address for south yarra soccer club off the internet but they have not got back to me yet.

I have just played sunday league back home and havnt done much training in a while so an intermediate team would be good... do most clubs have a few team??

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 99 ✭✭niborm

I can recommend South Yarra - myself and a friend played for them. Admittedly a long time back, but there was a nice setup there and was a good spot to meet people too.
    They had two teams and 2nds level is probably what you would call intermediate...there were some quality players on the 1sts and decent coaching. Just make sure you pack a spare leg for some particular games ;)

Advertisement