Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Hurley makers Waterford

• 03-05-2011 9:55am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,584 ✭✭✭

Lads a quick and easy one for ye, does anyone know any decent hurley makers around Waterford - I'm trying to source a few ash poles and someone suggested a hurley maker might be worth giving a shout to, any help greatly appreciated

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,357 ✭✭✭RubyK

Not in the city, but in Tramore there's Peter Flanagan, who's based on the Knockenduff Road. http://www.peterflanaganhurleymaker.com

HTH

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,584 ✭✭✭c - 13

Cheers RubyK - no joy directly with them but have got their suppliers name to follow up with now. Much appreciated :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 193 ✭✭fitzeyboy.

Frank Murphy out in Kilmeaden.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,604 ✭✭✭deisemum

fitzeyboy. wrote: »
    Frank Murphy out in Kilmeaden.

One of my son's gets his hurleys from him and he makes them to your requirements while you wait. My other son gets them from O'Brien's in Tipperary.

Advertisement