Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Nanny/Childminder/Au Pair Available-Wford,Tipp,KK

Options
  • 03-05-2011 10:49am
    Registered Users Posts: 7

Hello! I am 24 years old living in Portlaw village. I have over 10 years of childminding experience, was an au pair all of last year, and have worked in a creche and playschool! I love children and believe that everyday should be a fun learning experience for them! I will be starting a course in September (hopefully-fingers crossed!!) but am available weekdays anytime beginning the 1st of June! I work for a bakery on the weekends, but may be able to babysit some odd nights if you need a night out! icon_smile.gif

I don't mind travelling a bit to get to you! I am frequently in Clonmel and Waterford City! If you are anywhere in the area, I'm sure we can work something out!

I am hoping to find a family that needs a childminder a few days a week this summer, however I am available for occasional days as well!

Feel free to message me with any questions! Hope to hear from you soon! icon_smile.gif

All the best
    Nancy

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,862 ✭✭✭✭January

Advertising is not allowed on boards.ie

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement