Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Photography Course for beginners

• 03-05-2011 11:35am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 65 ✭✭

Hi All,

This is my first post here so apologies if it's in the wrong place.

I'm holding a free 1-day 'kick-start' photography course for beginners in Dublin, on Saturday 14th May. Most likely venue is the Botanic Gardens in Glasnevin.
    The aim is to give participants the understanding of exposure and camera controls required to confidently use their camera out of 'Auto' mode. Post-production and workflow best practices are also covered.

All learning is done over 3-4 hours active shooting.

Details can be found at http://www.photodmc.com/course/ - Any questions can be raised there in the comments.

Cheers!

Comments

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 9,047 CMod ✭✭✭✭CabanSail

As this offer was the subject of some Reports we have asked for a response from the OP. It seems to be a genuine offer and as such has been reinstated.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 564 ✭✭✭WillyWonka

For what it's worth, I've been on one of the OP's previous courses and can vouch for him.
    Great day.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,005 ✭✭✭veetwin

FWIW I've signed up!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 65 ✭✭dmg1982

Cheers WillyWonka. There are still a few places left for anyone else interested. Fingers crossed for nice weather!

• Registered Users Posts: 225 ✭✭JDPhotography

i'd be well up for it if your going to be running one again?

• Advertisement

I'll be running it again at some stage, there's an RSS feed on the page so you can get updated automatically when something is posted

• Registered Users Posts: 225 ✭✭JDPhotography

nice one cheers

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,248 ✭✭✭derv

i'd be interested in taking part also.

any idea when you would be doing it?

thanks

Hi... no dates penned-in yet, but weekends for the next couple of months are fully booked up for me.

There's an RSS feed on the page (http://www.photodmc.com/course/rss.xml), so you can subscribe to that and get updated automatically once anything is posted.

Cheers

New date announced! See the site for details:

http://www.photodmc.com/course

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,204 ✭✭✭Kenny_D

Cheers, just filled out the contact form :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,268 ✭✭✭✭uck51js9zml2yt

Just filled in the contact form.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,248 ✭✭✭derv

also just filled it in.

There's no more space left on this course. I put a limit on to ensure everyone attending gets plenty of attention.

I'll be in touch with all those that have signed up over the next few days with details on meeting time/place and general info.

Advertisement