Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

UK Apprentice 2011

Options
  • 03-05-2011 1:58pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,561 ✭✭✭

Starts on the 10th of May, here are the candidates.
    Some of them are a bit scary looking and what's the deal with all the male contestants not shaving?

(oops, asked for edit in title)

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,388 ✭✭✭gbee

they all look like al Qaeda terrorists!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29,476 ✭✭✭✭Our man in Havana

Razors must be expensive in the UK or these go getters don't have time to be shaving?

• Registered Users Posts: 669 ✭✭✭the west wing

No apprentice in UK's The Apprentice

03/05/2011 - 14:46:57

Multi-millionaire entrepreneur Alan Sugar has revealed a twist in the new UK series of The Apprentice - he's not really looking for an apprentice at all.

Instead, the winner will start a new company with the multi-millionaire as a business partner.

Lord Sugar will invest £250,000 (€278,300) in the victorious candidate's idea.

The new series starts next Tuesday.
    http://www.breakingnews.ie/entertainment/no-apprentice-in-uks-the-apprentice-503573.html

I thought that this was what the Irish Apprentice was doing this year?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 49 TheBucks

250k - I thought it was 100 or did I miss a season or two?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,035 ✭✭✭murphym7

TheBucks wrote: »
    250k - I thought it was 100 or did I miss a season or two?

100 is what the Irish one will get - the total package comes to 200k for the Irish one, only 100k is cash though. The other 100 must be for Bill's "consultantcy" fee's.;)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,286 ✭✭✭seligehgit

Where's the hotties?:D

Does anyone know where I can watch it online. I know it's usually uploaded on youtube but it takes days for him to do it and I want to see it before friends/family say 'omg, did you see....' and ruin it for me!

BBC iplayer if you are in the UK.

Do not ask for torrents or suggest illegal ways to view content online. Posts have been deleted. The next person that suggests torrents or proxy servers to bypass geographical restrictions on BBC online content will get a ban for their trouble.

You have been warned.

Sorry that was my fault for asking.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 18,583 ✭✭✭✭kippy

Looks like Sugar is hoping to get involved with the next big business, instead of paying someone to learn of him he is gonna help someone set up their own business and run with it.
    http://www.walesonline.co.uk/business-in-wales/business-features/2011/05/05/the-apprentice-the-twist-91466-28641889/

Not sure how the format of the show will be changed to match that eventual goal.

Advertisement